Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. It's a bit of a misleading question asking if I would be comfortable walking into a pack of people that I don't know with a reputation that precedes them, of course I would on the basis that I'm an outsider.. If I knew them then no, why would I? If I had to walk into a pack of straight as they come / white English people I would feel just as uncomfortable. Do black or gay people have a reputation that makes you fearful of them? It's very irrational to be uncomfortable around gay people unless of course there is something you are worried about having to admit to yourself.
  2. I guess but they're just people after all no different from anyone else... It's almost like being uncomfortable about people who have nails wider than an inch it has that much bearing on anything.
  3. Do you mean Bonnet cause all that bumper chat is now making me even ore worried!! Honestly, don't worry about that bumper and if he does screw you over (you have more chance of getting 7 numbers on the lottery than this guy screwing you over) then I will personally pinch that flabby bit of skin under his arm for you and give it a good old twist.
  4. It hurt my head typing that and I've probably still got it wrong.
  5. See I'm confused about that one, I've got no idea why someones orientation or skin colour would make you uncomfortable... If however a Mountain Lion came along and wanted to ask questions about your political agenda or sit with you at the pub then I agree, time to feel uncomfortable.
  6. If you are talking about who I think you're talking about ( and you will know cos you're an ace detective) then there will be absolutely no problem at all. I might be talking about who you think I'm talking about that you're talking about.
  7. LOL, Thats made me feel a little better and curious. what makes the other member dodgy? Dunno, he seems pretty nimble on his feet which is surprising.
  8. Stylz, I know who you're going to buy a front bumper off of and he is the worlds dodgiest guy, I can never hit him when I throw stuff at him. However he won't mess you about with that bumper so have no fear.
  9. Yeah, I'll try ebay/driftworks soon just being a bit lazy and willing to take a hit to sell them to a 350z owner
  10. mouthwash

    A55 crash

    wheel centre cap is a hint We should be detectives happened near penmaenmawr I think There is a made for TV drama out there somewhere with our names on it.
  11. mouthwash

    A55 crash

    wheel centre cap is a hint We should be detectives
  12. mouthwash

    A55 crash

    My Sherlock senses are telling me it's a TVR.
  13. Not getting one from me unfortunately as now I've been told to like it, I hate it.
  14. That's the site check out page 13 of my build for my latest trip last year. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85194-gopro-exhaust-vid-pg25-mouthwashs-sssb/page__st__240
  15. Take a compass with you just in case you crash, scratch any identification off the car and rip the number plates off then literally leg it through the forest.
  16. I've posted up a few times about the 'ring, going again in June. I always stay at hotel an der nordschleife, awesome location and very well priced plus the staff are friendly. I normally eat at Pinocchios, a lot on the menu, super delicious and extremely friendly... Used to get the ferry a lot but now I've switched the eurotunnel as it's pretty convenient. There are plenty of places around the 'ring to go and visit (other towns etc) just have a little Google and see what takes your fancy.
  17. Meh, I appreciate the zed market is limited as not everyone wants to put the effort in to fit them but soon I'll put them on ebay for a lot more.
  18. forum special, £800 takes the wheels now as I'd like them gone and they won't be selling for less than that so no offers. If they don't sell for this price I will just keep them and use them occasionally.
  19. If you really want to go down the engine route then what's the paypal fees on £800? 3% or something? Just send it through paypal goods and services including an extra 3% so you're covered. Or just pay to have the problem fixed in your current engine? That would be my choice, better the devil you know and all that.
  20. All I will say is think about the impression you're making on potential customers with your posts. I think it's an appalling way to treat people and in your line of work that's not a good thing? Sure, defending yourself with witty comments is amusing to the masses but if I was thinking about buying a 350 I would think twice about visiting your establishment. Peanut is not your customer because you lost him, I guess you may not be willing to accept any responsibility but if you pushed his buttons in the right way he wouldn't be here complaining and that is your failing. Imagine if every complaint a big corporation got was replied with 'Well, we reviewed the audio/video footage and it turns out you're the arse because <insert whiny comment here>', they wouldn't have much business for long.
  21. Yeah, you tell all of those customers who feel they've had a bad experience how bad they are at being customers.
  22. If you were looking for rude, it's a few posts up at #48.
  23. Not a fan of that to be honest, nor in the future would I recommend anyone visit you based on that reply. One thing I cannot stand is bad customer service, regardless of the events that happened coming on here pointing the finger at a customer as a professional business is petty and in my opinion shows you in a terrible light. I know I'm going to be in the minority here as everyone is keen to suck you off but whatever, boo hiss.
  24. Look at his location, might give away his odd choice of words for us UK English people.
×
×
  • Create New...