Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. That'll look good on yours Ben.
  2. Don't put odd profile sizes on f&r, it will make them look odd.
  3. I don't mind saying it looks really good in person!
  4. mouthwash

    Costs

    Well, if you want to get an aftermarket exhaust I'm sure Grundy (hah, volunteered!) and myself will quite happily come around to help you fit it? That way you save on labour and get to use all the money on something decent.
  5. mouthwash

    Costs

    For an extra £99 you could get a scorpion exhaust and I'm pretty sure Jetpilot on here was selling a magnaflow exhaust for not much more than £300? I'm surprised a reputable garage on here would take your money like that when they know you're better off having a new exhaust.
  6. mouthwash

    Costs

    Where is it blowing? On the mid pipe section of the joint or rear box? How much are you being charged? You can probably get a cheap OEM replacement on here depending on what you've been quoted.
  7. It's already covered in filler isn't it? (just to the right towards the windscreen)
  8. I threw a leaf in a spider web not so long ago, the spider ran across to it and realised it was just rubbish so pulled it out of its web and launched it towards the ground. I was quite impressed
  9. Did the ants make it?
  10. Keep an eye out on J17's website
  11. Or don't ask me, either way.
  12. The chap was on here wasn't he? I think he's had problems with the car almost since he bought it so I can understand how he's probably had enough.
  13. dibs 9 through 15 please.
  14. The man who winks at night only flies twice...
  15. What I'm looking for cannot be unfound therefore the jellyfish will reclaim the pinewood...
  16. Wait a minute...
  17. It will have a label stamped on it (weldina I think?) to show its authenticity towards the back right as you look at it from the rear. The Nismo normally has rolled tips but saying that I've never seen a Nismo exhaust from an HR? Might be revised.
  18. Haven't you got more important things to be doing?
  19. How did I miss out on this?
  20. On a similar note, I hit a dragonfly yesterday... Felt pretty bad about it but it still has pride of place on my numberplate.
  21. Get the Xtreme clutch / smf from CMS, one of the best things I've done to my car. You will get a little more clutch rattle but a lot more performance and if you can hear the rattle, all that means is you need to buy a louder exhaust.
  22. What are you all talking about?
  23. New fuel rails installed courtesy of Abbey M/S and voila! My problem has been fixed, no more lean, jerky, unresponsive difficult driving at low RPM just more and more power. They also done a few other bits and bobs to bring the car up to scratch. Big thanks to Charles at CJM for sorting out the fuel rails, nothing seemed too much trouble for him. Hopefully I can stop spending money now
  24. Best or bed..
  25. Thanks everyone. Sat at work on my birthday, yipeeeeee.
×
×
  • Create New...