Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. Happy birthday scumbag.
  2. Doesn't ask me on my andriod tab. Get rekt apple fanboy.
  3. Often plastic and metal paint looks different, check out some OEM pictures and you can spot it a mile away. Look at the wing and the bumper in the above.
  4. all the money for an exhaust that doesnt fit right I'm pretty sure it's just me Cheers Mark, I'm going to have another crack tomorrow if the weather is good. I've still got the fuel rails etc to get sorted so if it still needs doing I'll book it all in at once to save the journeys. I'm still waiting to hear back from CJ about the fuel rails.. He said he should have it ready this week just gone so hopefully I'll hear soon but you can give him a nudge if you want.
  5. Try tyreleader or oponeo.
  6. Yep, I have 265/40 on an 11" tyre and it looks fine and 235/40 on a 9.5" front. edit: Or did, as the wheels are now for sale
  7. If you have the option from the start to put the correct size tyres on you probably should (aimed at swifty).
  8. If you run 255/35/18 on the front it will put the rolling radius out by almost 4% which will have an impact on your speedo and could impact your TCS as when the rolling radius is a certain amount out the wheels continually think they're losing grip. 255/40/18 however is a mere 0.15% out, so not sure why you'd run 35 profile tyres?
  9. You want 40 profile tyres generally to keep the rolling radius the same as the others have said otherwise the TCS will throw a wobbly.
  10. I give up trying to adjust this motherfunking exhaust, I can't seem to get it to not rest on the ARB without putting the rest of the system out of alignment. Time to hand it over to the experts I guess maybe I just don't have enough room on the driveway to make all the adjustments I need.
  11. Ah, I need to fit some new fans... Was it easy enough to do? I'm guessing I may have a harder time as I've not have as much room to play about.
  12. ^^ This. Doesn't the manual and/or fuel cap state 98? Edit: and here I am posting 350z information in a 370z thread, oops.
  13. Yep, it needs to make its mind up
  14. Thanks, really pleased with it although I do need to get back under there and align it when the weather gets better.
  15. I went and got myself a GoPro Hero 4 camera with a car suction mount so I could finally get some decent videos for the car. Anyway, here is an exhaust video with a few different scenarios, regular driving, cruising and WOT Excuse my terrible editing but I don't think people would want the whole 30/40 minute journey. edit: 1080p available
  16. bump, will consider sensible offers on the wheels.
  17. Haven't seen this thread for a while.
  18. I can't imagine some 70 year old bloke being able to push 50 trolleys about when some spotty oik on steroids has to get a machine to help him. Reminds me of this https://amp.twimg.com/v/0690b937-3d36-4591-8a5f-70aea2f4e779
  19. I wish that exhaust wasn't so loud, it looks awesome.
  20. The angle of your picture makes that Aston look odd, almost a replica
  21. Point well made, as I said earlier I managed to scuff one rim as we got on, it was 0430 in the morning though and I haven't done it since (6 journeys I think). Someone else tipped me off about this earlier this year so when we booked for July this year I booked as a high vehicle just to make life easier. 4:30 probably isn't a good time to negotiate the train
  22. Yeah but look at the location of my arches, miles of room!
×
×
  • Create New...