Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Can you give us a complete list of what you originally asked the garage to do and what you supplied to them? £1000 for a service is bullish!t! Drop links are £70-£80 a PAIR for genuine Nissan and I'd be very interested to hear what brake disks they have fitted and how much they are charging for them.
  2. http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xorange+conduit&_nkw=orange+conduit&_sacat=0
  3. Import only except for 2008 when they were available in the UK
  4. Thanks Richard. Yes, I have a V2 for sale at the moment with carbon fibre lip and canards
  5. iPhone 4S Sold!
  6. If asking price is met, then yes, I'll include recorded 1st class delivery
  7. White UK cars are pretty rare.
  8. 350 per tank I think is about average, but I'd imagine the 350Z tank is a bit bigger than the A3.
  9. After recent upgrades it's time to shift our old phones. Both 4S and 5 are white and 16GB. The iPhone 5 is immaculate front and rear, always wore protection The speaker panel was replaced about 2 weeks ago due to a common fault with the mic, so there is a new mic, speaker, lightening port and AUX port. The iPhone 4S is immaculate on the rear but there are a few scratches on the screen which proved pretty hard to photograph, but I got one for you to see. Both iPhones come with all accessories including - headphones, usb+plug, sim card ejector tool and stickers. They are currently upgraded to the latest iOS 8 and factory reset ready to go We are looking £200 for the iPhone 5 and £120 for the iPhone 4S. PM if interested or feel free to ask any questions in the thread. PS - forgot to mention that both were used with Vodafone contracts, so may or may not be locked to that network. Also the 4S comes with a battery pack for double the life
  10. Is must surely be per wheel, rather than per set. Those suggesting Chris goes to the time and bother to find out what will or won't fit every type of car in the world need a reality check. Tarmac Sportz is not a 350Z website, it/he sells to many more marques. As others have mentioned, Driftworks website is great but I'm sure it wasn't cheap but a cheaper/easier alternative is to list each rim style with the lowest price, say for 15x6, then have a PDF in the linked page with prices and size/colour options that the potential buyer can contact you if they wish to purchase. However, the prices will have to be better than Driftworks, because if they aren't, 99% of people will just use the DW site as it's quicker.
  11. Sorry, gone, all items with pictures deleted and a line through them are not available anymore.
  12. Sounds like a throttle body resetting.
  13. Only worth while if the paint is split, otherwise it's cheap as chips
  14. PM Wasso, he has a brand new never fitting Mishimoto power steering tank.
  15. the only suspension related items I have are a banana bar bush and the OEM springs, oh and standard rear camber arms.
  16. KyleR

    370z 20" wheels

    Do you want massive dish or massive concave because you can only have one or the other unless you plan on 12" arch extensions.
  17. Sealing isn't much of an issue, just add extra silicone when you put them back together again and it'll be fine. Splitting them is even easier, just need a heat gun and take pictures as you go along to remember which way it came apart
  18. I'm in NI mate, so shipping would be required. I can wrap it up to ensure safe passage the best I can and arrange collection and delivery at cost PM me for more info
  19. Yes mate, Nismo style V2 still up for grabs
  20. KyleR

    Copied CD's

    Worked fine in my 2004. I'm wondering if you copied them wrong. You need an exact clone of the disc I insgine, not just drag and drop a few songs using Nero.
  21. KyleR

    Rear diffuser

    The TS diffusers in Grundy's top photos and StevoD's is the best way to go. It looks immense compared to the other style which looks like a cheap add on. I have a brand new genuine VIS Racing full carbon fibre TS diffuser for sale if you're interested
  22. Never seen a gearbox go for anything near £1500, more like £800 for a tip top condition CD009 box and maybe half that for your typical earlier model. As for engines, anything over £1200 is IMO overpriced, if you got a grand for yours, you'll be doing well.
×
×
  • Create New...