Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. I got emailed yesterday by Ford saying the prices are release and linked me to the builder. Fully specced with the Ruby Red paint and manual box was about £35,500. Has to be the bargain of the year, right? i think I might be keeping the M6 shorter than I though...
  2. Sorry, I'm lost, I'm gonna need a pic.
  3. Also, I dont know if this is still the case, but each time you have a credit check done on you its flagged, and if you have more than a certain number of checks within a certain time frame then that is flagged as a black mark. I believe it's almost the opposite from what I'd read over the last. Any credit checks performed within say 4-6 weeks are deemed as only one application by most lenders. Simply because when searching for a loan, a customer may apply for a hand full at the same time or within a short period of time to try and get the best rate possible and penalising someone for being responsible and trying to save money is quite frankly stupid. Of course all lenders are different as there are no guidelines for how they score the information given to them by the credit reference agencies.
  4. Lenders don't actually use any of these services - so Noddle's free service is as good as any. There is actually no such thing as a 'credit score', it's nothing more than a consumer product to make money out of you, based on a very loose set of incomplete data, which may or may not be considered by any potential lender. Noddle is fine for a quick look, but it had a lot of information missing that Experian had. I also believe you are wrong about financial institutions not using them, they do, it's just the score is irrelevant and is based on Experians scoring system, which is only to give you a guide.
  5. I had a default on my credit report from May 2008 due to a joint finance I had, specifics are not required but I knew **** all about the missed payments until the court letter! Anyway... In those 6 years until May last year, I couldn't get one single bit of credit, except the rip off 40% credit cards and million percent loans, so I just had to deal without. Each year around January I would stick in a cheeky loan application to see if anything had change, but no, declined every time. Then come May I checked my credit report and it had finally bogged off. The next month I applied for a Barclays 0% for 3 years credit card and a £15k loan, both approved instantly online, near £7k limit on the card from the off which is pretty good for emergencies and 6.5% APR on the loan. Is really is amazing how much of difference that one default made to my life. Even though it was through no fault of my own, I could do nothing for years without saving up first.
  6. link?
  7. PS - It is growing a little on me
  8. I think I'm so undecided because apart from carbon, I have no idea what I would have chosen if I were to have dipped my interior. Skulls - no, flames - no, camo - no. I just don't know. Maybe brushed aluminium? Not sure.
  9. You don't, clearly, so no. That's right. Something much better. No, you drive something completely different (assuming it's a 350Z) not better.
  10. Just coilovers I think, unless there's a lesser known American or Aussie brand floating about.
  11. Hmmm I'm going to come back to this after I've decided if I like it or not lol I like hat it's something different from the normal carbon and I like that you used gunmetal as a base colour, I'm just undecided on the pattern...
  12. DO IT or... That is friggin' awful! There is a little spoiler that fits the boot, though, it's quite nice and I think it's pre facelift too.
  13. Mine actually doesn't have the carbon, although I wanted it at first, but mine has piano black which I think suits the silverstone leather better as it's a little more classy. I do keep having a wee look on eBay at the carbon trim, though...
  14. I don't think that had anything to do with the niqab (it's not a burka) she was wearing, probably more to do with he fact it was a woman
  15. Hey wee bro Beautiful machine. Wheels are a bit ugly as you mentioned, but I'm sure you can find some M6 ones on eBay for decent money if you wanted. Any pictures of the inside? They're pretty much identical to the M6 inside if I remember correctly.
  16. Pretty sure it'll be too big for MyHermes. It'll come into 2 parts if it's the same format as the 350Z exhaust. You could bubble wrap it up and then wrap it in shrink wrap. Should weigh near 30kg al together. 1.2 metres is the longest they take so you could be correct! I shipped a full 350z system with them though. Surprised they took it because their weight limit is 15kg I think.
  17. Pretty sure it'll be too big for MyHermes. It'll come into 2 parts if it's the same format as the 350Z exhaust. You could bubble wrap it up and then wrap it in shrink wrap. Should weigh near 30kg al together.
  18. Sadly a toolbox that size will be what........about a grand? I'd like a Ferrari but my Astra has to do! I'm thinking about £1500, not even comparable IMO. Bit like Beta boxes, they're awesome, but stupidly dear.
  19. I have the Professional 2 piece bundle from Halfords, Richard and I have nothing bad to say about it. I've had a nose at the Industrial ones and they are better quality than mine and I like the drawer locking mechanism with the handles. When I bought mine I got the 25(?) piece spanner set free along with the top and bottom chests, whereas now they are offering a 3 chest bundle for £250 which I think is a bargain. I say go for it, they have very good warranties and if anything does happen to break, Halfords is only down the road and seem very good with replacing faulty items.
  20. I've heard horrible things about them Are you planning to box it up? Try senditnow or parcel monkey.
  21. Wouldn't it be more practical to just pay for lessons than to buy a car and be taught by a non professional?
  22. Yup, and what is wrong with it? They're all much the same unless you bring the actual B pillars to someone who can give them a carbon fibre skin.
  23. Could you not just drive out and back in again to another pump?
  24. Sent CS a PM on here, I'm sure he can help
  25. 50p a litre, barstewards
×
×
  • Create New...