Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Just wait until more vehicles are hybrids and pay no VED at all, they'll soon change the system once the tax revenue dries up. True. If I am correct, anything under 100g/km has free VED, I would imagine when electric/hybrids are more common that this will probably half, but only be applicable to cars registered after a certain date, similar to the 2006 VED hike.
  2. I'm just going to leave this here http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/ford/mustang/90113/2015-shelby-gt-618bhp-ford-mustang-set-for-uk#ixzz3PxfhVP5G
  3. Maybe they should change the VED system from CO2 to NO4? That way diesels will have to pay more. I can see what's going to happen, though. They're going to start pushing small petrol turbo engines because they are cleaner, then in 20 years figure out that in fact they produce something much worse than CO2 and NO4 and then the push for full blown electric will be here.
  4. Along with a Bentley and a new M6 GT rounding up cattle
  5. Bring back DBlock
  6. ^^ That ^^
  7. I would take £300 for the diffuser plus a £200 haggling charge Seriously, PM me if you want to up your offer to something reasonable
  8. Top Gear = Entertainment program. Fifth Gear = Car review show. Watch whichever tickles your fancy, but don't watch one expecting it to be the other. Of course everyone won't like either one of them, but not everyone liked Breaking Bad and it's commonly referred to as being one of the greatest TV series of all time.
  9. Don't you drive a 350? Don't they get vandalised reasonably often too, being a sports car?
  10. God the F13's are ugly
  11. I wouldn't be too bothered about the accidents, after all they were sent back to and repaired by McLaren. No doubt it was returned to Mr Bean Atkinson better than new
  12. Thats a great idea, never thought of it. Unfortunately Tesco don't have SUL in NI, so i'll not make use of it.
  13. You've posted this in the 350Z forum, just so you are aware We need more info about the prospective car. What does she like? What will it be used for? Any kids? etc etc
  14. Willing to consider any non **** taking offers on this. Need the cash to fill up the M6
  15. This ^^^^ IMO buy an HR if your budget allows, otherwise by a facelift 2006 model. The 2006 model may burn a little oil, but it's a small trade off for better interior, lights and a little more power.
  16. Yup, but the V6 will remain in the US for this run and for the foreseeable future I imagine.
  17. 27% increase on last years price, this better be good Money sent
  18. I think it's only normal that not everyone loves it, but I think it's fair to say around 90% of us do. Personally I think it looks great, sounds great and goes great (in a straight line) Hopefully it'll be able to handle great as well with it's new set up or we'll all be pretty disappointed. Now I just gotta find somewhere to go look at one
  19. The V6 will probably stay because at least it will still sound close to a proper Mustang, rather than the probable 4 pot + turbo whine/spool noise of the Ecoboost.
  20. Really? Has a Mustang never driven past you in the street or even whilst you're driving? If it has, did you not take a double take or near break your neck trying to get a better look? I've seen a few 'Stangs out and about and every time I turkey neck to get a better look and hear it better. The pain I experience over the next 2 days after pulling and ligament is totally worth it
  21. I have some touch lights with Energy savers in them. I don't use the intermediate settings because they can flicker sometimes. I assume it would be the same with the LED's, so a dimming bulb would be beneficial.
  22. Yes, but the Germans are all about efficiency, whereas the Americans are more about brashness and noise. Both have their benefits and if you want the smaller boosted engine, the Mustang offers that also in the 2.3 Ecoboost. I've no doubt the M3 will be a nicer place to be on a day to day basis, but it does cost twice the price of the 'Stang after all.
  23. Instant ban! Haha, good to see another opinion as obviously the Z and Mustang have a similar following given this post. Using the US MPG and doing a rough calculation the V8 should get around 25 UK MPG combined. Not too bad really, better than I thought! Holy crap, that's 10 MPG better than I'm getting now, reason in itself to buy one
  24. They'll fit fine with the 20mm spacer.
  25. That sports cat back is amazing!!
×
×
  • Create New...