Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. interesting example. Agreed it's gramatically OED type wrong. But it's SO common and frequently used by the people here I have figured it's up there same as having an accent or a type of regional slang. Same with the greeting of 'orrite' Also language also evolves so grammatical changes don't have a fixed rule for all variations. I'll frequently try write a text in full emoticons, just like they did back in the days of the Pharaohs. /Thread. You lot don't talk/write like Shakespeare so don't moan at people who dont talk/write like you. i don't get it .is your moan at me or the other guy? Neither mate, he's agreeing with you
  2. £200 a corner... please.. http://www.oponeo.co.uk/?gclid=CO2W6d_c5sMCFabHtAodWWAAKg £130 each delivered on there lol For 18's, yes, but not 19's. I use that site myself and I am currently waiting on a pair of 255/40/19. I'm assuming the car has 19's btw, I never looked hard enough lol
  3. Hey Richard, I have the DAS 6 and currently only used it for applying a glaze. It seems to do the job just fine and I'm pretty sure it's capabilities are much higher than mine, so I'm not likely to "outgrow" it. I got it off eBay for about £60 delivered. There are usually quite a few second hand on there in perfect condition due to people buying them and barely using them before realising they can't be arsed
  4. Just remembered, I've seen a few people recently mix up through and threw
  5. For the same reason they'd spend thousands to fit & paint a bodykit to commute to a meet? Completely different thing. You can win awards and shows for having expensive bodykits etc, but no one gives any extra marks if you've got MPSS, so why not keep the £400 saved on tyres and spend it on detailing equipment
  6. It's pretty much a show car and only a show car, why would someone spend £200 a corner on MPSS to commute to a meet?
  7. Most simple grammar doesn't bother me, like the error Keyser and myself made by placing an apostrophe where there shouldn't have been one. What does annoy me are these being used incorrectly: your, you're there, they're, their where, were, we're (I find smartphones constantly balls up we're and were though) "was" being used where "were" should be I am far from perfect with my spelling and grammar by the way, so anyone who mixes ^ those ^ up, please don't be offended
  8. Will Smith made the show for me this week. Not that the rest was bad or anything, it was good also, but that man is hilarious in every interview he does
  9. I like it for anyone reasonably capable of drifting (on purpose). How much are they looking for it?
  10. @*!#, I didn't even see the link
  11. KyleR

    BMW i8

    Not driven but have seen them. I'm not too sure what I think of them yet, even more unsure after watching Top Gear and hearing that it's pretty common to average 30 mpg
  12. Remember to refit the large 'O' right from the old ballast if this one doesn't come with
  13. I OWE YOU A BEER!! Peroni please
  14. You mean the braces for a 4 point harness?
  15. Whats it made from? Concrete?
  16. It's like a Ducati 1099 vs a 2 stroke 50cc scooter The single sounds awesome!
  17. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MATSUSHITA-SUBARU-IMPREZA-WRX-STI-2004-09-HID-XENON-D2S-D2R-BALLAST-/371216383008?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item566e387c20 Subaru use the same one
  18. It'll be the ballast, £50-£100 depending on 2nd hand or new. Check eBay and avoid Nissan, it'll be about £200 there.
  19. I love using my snow foam, but lets face it, it's crap It's a bit of fun, but doesn't really do much. You'd probably be better off getting a pre wash cleanser and let that rest for 10 minutes before power hosing it off and then proceeding with the 2 bucket method and a good soap
  20. What I meant to write was, "Posting this photo's proving difficult because I don't want to save it and upload it to Photobucket." but I got lazy
  21. Yup, definitely got it working now. Never know 'til you know
  22. Right got it, thanks Will. Ya gotta copy the image via right click, then click the "image" button in the panel above and paste in there EDIT: posted this before other posts showed up
×
×
  • Create New...