Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Personally if I was going to fit a new controller I wouldn't be looking past this - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nest-T200377-Learning-Thermostat/dp/B00GD8NRYE/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1445336641&sr=8-4&keywords=hive+active+heating
  2. Road race?
  3. Those are standard OEM 18's, JDM's are 17".
  4. I wouldn't be using on, just stick the plate to the bumper.
  5. Pretty sure the guy who bought the ART car will have them off you.
  6. I'm guessing poor sales figures for the 370z (certainly the Roadster) means fewer second hand sales thus prices stay steady? Anyone know (UK) how many 350z were sold compared to 370z? Knock yourself out https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk Its meant to be quite inaccurate this site by all accounts? How so? Surely must run off DVLA records?
  7. I'm guessing poor sales figures for the 370z (certainly the Roadster) means fewer second hand sales thus prices stay steady? Anyone know (UK) how many 350z were sold compared to 370z? Knock yourself out https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk
  8. Tarmac Sportz side diffusers?
  9. Check all these- In car checks Glove Box Ash Tray Center Console (the arm rest style normally lifts up to open another compartment) Under Driver/Passenger Seat (Including the built in draws under some seats) Under Passenger seat (Fiat 500 Passenger seat cushion lifts up to reveal a hidden compartment) The pocket in the back of the Driver/Passenger Seat Coin Holder Compartment (normally under or to the right/left of the steering wheel) Floor Compartment (some cars have extra storage in the front foot wells check under floor mats) Glasses holder (Normally located near rear view mirror) Cup holders Door Cards/pockets In the boot checks Side Compartments Side Compartments – first aid kits Side Compartments – Plastic tool kit holders Under boot carpet Under boot carpet – some have an addition plastic cover which makes it look like it has no spare (eg Bmw 5 Series tourer) Under boot carpet – tool kit holder (normally sits in the center of the spare wheel) Attached to the under side of the boot lid is a tool compartment that drops down by unscrewing it (Mostly on BMW’s) In the back right/left corners of the boot floor DVD sized compartment in the floor lifts upwards Remove spare wheel and check under as they are tucked down the side of the wheel and could have fallen under
  10. KyleR

    which tyres?

    Lovely welcoming post To be fair, the tyre question is asked on a weekly basis and we do have a whole section on tyres and the answer is always the same Yea but the guy has been here like 5 minutes, no need for people to be rude.
  11. KyleR

    which tyres?

    Lovely welcoming post
  12. KyleR

    which tyres?

    Michelin Pilot Super Sports /Thread
  13. Nothing, the car slipped off the tarmac into a small ditch, probably causing some floor damage and maybe a few scratches.
  14. Yea I could but I'm told it'd be quite a labour intensive task to sort them and I'd be car-less while it was sorted. But if I had another set I wouldn't need to, plus I want to paint them anyway so might as well do that while I have some. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk To clarify, you mean these? Surely you just screw them out and pop new ones in followed by bleeding the system? 30 minutes would do it.
  15. Can't you just buy new nipples?
  16. Click it on a ramp and go round under it tapping various bits with a hammer?
  17. KyleR

    Rear fog lamp

    Yes, but the clusters are the same, the ukdm will have a red removable reflective material where the fog would be, but most remove it anyway and fit a better bulb.
  18. KyleR

    Rear fog lamp

    I'm pretty sure the JDM and UKDM clusters are identical if thats what you are asking?
  19. Clicky Axel? Quite a common problem on 350Z's, I've never heard it myself, so not sure if it could be mistaken for a rattle.
  20. Buys the best 370Z in the country, strips it back to standard
  21. Fujitsubo Legalis R, they made the Nismo S Tune Really, I never knew. Had a wee Google there and they are identical That info needs stickied at the top of the "wanted" section lol
  22. not sure, its a 2005 jdm anniversary model, lights have a blue tinge when on, The easiest way to find out is if you face a wall at night and turn your lights on, they will appear to take a second to "warm up" they will come on instantly, but will get brighter over a couple of seconds. Do you have headlight washers?
  23. 6 Speed what? All manual 350's have 6 gears, JDM auto's are 5 I think.
  24. What car is it?
×
×
  • Create New...