Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Oh that sucks, I wonder if they could do something in the post office when they see its only a few grams over and doesn't really warrant the 2.5x price increase.
  2. The mouth looks great Just out of curiosity, how much clearance do you have from your rear wheel to the arch?
  3. Bumpy road, perfectly smooth surface?
  4. They can definitely take it Special Delivery, only 2 weeks ago I posted a Zed headlight to Alex RMSD and the next day he did the same for guaranteed Saturday delivery, then a few years back I posted a motorcycle petrol tank. I think they take anything that is easily carried, i.e. - not too cumbersome or heavy. Just an option to look into because it'll be uber fast, insured to £500 and you can actually track it unlike Parcelfarces so called system.
  5. Buy them from the states, check the US eBay, there are plenty on there that you can have to your door including customs etc for about £450 each. As for changing them to drive on the wrong side of the road, as far I am aware, it's not adjustable, but maybe the right person could break them down and do it
  6. £9.25 for Special Delivery Would you be able to implement the 3 dots on the Z or is the carpet not thin enough to see the detail?
  7. Most people use spacers for the sensors, that seems to stop the light coming on. I think he does them if Abbey don't.
  8. I thought about the old model Z4 before getting the Zed, they're about the same price and the Z4 is much much less girly than the Z3, but there is something about the Zed that just screams at me and makes it a more masculine car. I don't know if it's the huge fat ass, or the fact that it's a coupe rather than a drop top, or even if it's easier/cheaper to modify than a Z4, but I haven't even looked at the MK1 since. Now the MK2, thats another story, it's beautiful in Alpine white and looks pretty aggressive, but the only problem is the price for me and the fact that the only ones reasonably affordable to me have baby engines. The last thing to note is this forum, not just the fact that many members with much more experience than I have said it's the best car forum they've been on, but most people are pretty honest when it comes to other cars. It's not a "it's not a Zed so its @*!#" type of forum, but lots of people flame the Z4 and praise many many other cars, so I'm pretty certain it something I should stay away from. Main thing is you like it and you're happy with it, though.
  9. I think the problem with it is that it's all matt, and in that I think only the "crazy" colours would look half decent. Bright orange might work or dare I say it, LIME GREEN! lol Personally I think matt pain has had it's day and at the beginning of the craze, matt black looked awesome and stealthy, now it just looks tacky and outdated, unless it's on something like a Ferrari or 911 with some other colour accents to break up the dullness. It'll always be pretty handy for cheaply refurbing some rims but for a whole car, I don't know, it's just to... meh.
  10. £9.5k if its in good nick and decent service history Ok rethink, advertise for £10.5 and cross your fingers. It also depends how much you want to sell, my guesses are for quickish sale I think.
  11. I managed to grind off the first 2 threads and source a new nut from the floor of a mechanics so for now luckily I don't need new drop links, although I know I will in the not too distant future and I know where to get them
  12. Personally and selfishly I hope it doesn't sell for some paranormal reason so I can get it when funds allow
  13. This piece http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-Fairlady-Centre-Central-Middle-Dash-Gaiter-Plastic-Cover-Trim-/281073843707?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item41714e7dfb He also has this piece http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-Fairlady-Leather-Gear-Stick-Shifter-Gaiter-Trim-/281073854508?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item41714ea82c
  14. No idea about the sound, probably loose connector or something's plugged in the wrong port though. As for the drive behind the seat, do you have sat nab. Could be the cd/DVD drive for that.
  15. Nope, I'm talking about the under strut tonneau, the privacy upper tonneau thing is also a complete rip off though. I think that one you linked to is the ones a member builds and sells for around £40, look much better than the OEM I think too.
  16. Good reactions I has the same a few years back in my shed, luckily I predicted early on the kid was going to run out to get his ball and could slow down and prepare to throw on the anchors.
  17. I bought mine last February and still every weekend I browse gumtree, nicarfinder etc etc every weekend. I was very very tempted to trade in the last time this was listed. I think if it was black or temper orange I'd of had it!
  18. Best place for the under strut tonneau cover is ebay, but be prepared to enter a bidding war, they've hit silly prices in the passed.
  19. KyleR

    Spare Key

    Locksmith can program it for you, might be a little cheaper than Nissan.
  20. Not sure if it's the same but yes it is GunMetal. THink I found it on Usedcarsni, £8450? Looks a good car and is the same one I was looking at before. I think it's so cheap because of the high mileage for a 5 year old, but thats no big deal at all.
  21. This a GM one going for about £9k? That was advertised a few weeks ago and i was thinking about it, then it vanished :S so I assumed it was sold.
  22. I don't know about a couple of grand, the cheapest 370s about compared to the price of this car is more like 9-10 grand. Ignore Charles Hurst prices, some have been posted on here with dealers on the mainland for around £14k. Alright, it might be a bit more than an £11k 350HR, but it's only 3 grand.
  23. KyleR

    Spare Key

    The rain dance and link that Ebized has posted it to program the remote functionof the keyfob, it still won't start the car as far as I am aware, for that you have to go to a decent locksmith or your nissan dealer for them to bum rape you for programming it. I believe the going rate for getting a new key and programmed in Nissan is Circa £160, ouch.
  24. I was thinking the same thing, the gold battery and fluid cover look @*!#! Isn't that jeremy Clarksons toilet from a previous mission? Also the cheap eBay tat front lights look aweful and they should have painted the carbon door skins to match the bottom half of the car. Some serious dough has been put into that motor though. What plenum is that? Kenetics?
  25. I'd love an HR, but when I look at the prices, another couple of grand gets me that 370. It may not be as pretty on the outside, but the engine is much better than my 04DE and the interior is much better looking than even the HR 350.
×
×
  • Create New...