Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. I completely agree! They offered me an option at about £25 to cover the declared modifications, but this only covered them up to £500 or 10% if the value of the vehicle, whichever is lower! If the car was stolen or written off, I couldn't even replace the tyres for that money!
  2. I want them just got the bling! Despite them being pretty hidden compared to body parts or wheels, there's something very effective about huge discs and funky 8 pot callipers
  3. On the other hand http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/15823-350z-uk-merchandise/
  4. The rights will cost you £1,000
  5. The VS one has 340bhp It must be the slowest 04 import in the country with those huge spacers and all that extra FRP, plus the cosworth plenum, although beautiful, is supposed to lose a bit of power on N/A engines.
  6. Good counterfeits can fool almost anything, take him and the cash to the bank to be sure
  7. Can you send me the link, I might know someone. Post 10 has the link
  8. I don't think they did, especially as so many of them didn't have xenons, so that would explain the single bottle. Can't you relocate the bottle over a bit with a longer hose?
  9. I had the same when I advertised the Ducati for sale. Constant emails about advertising it or buying it which were clearly scams. I take it you've had a good bit of interest locally and people coming to look, maybe drive then eff off?
  10. Is it not for the passenger headlamp washer?
  11. They'll be fine mate, few people have bought cars from them on here
  12. I can't resist, I just need the damned thing shipped!
  13. @*!# I forgot about is! Really can't justify £360 for a lip, I was expecting sub £300, sorry.
  14. Apparently these aren't even the good fitting ones
  15. I've been using the same combo and I agree it's not great. Not sure which is more at fault though, the £15 lance or the cheap snow foam... I find it good for soaping the car however, if you're quick you can use the mitt to foam it all up a bit more and give time to go over it a second time correctly. Gonna keep using it until it's all done, then maybe invest in a decent lance and find some really good frothy foam
  16. KyleR

    Arch roller

    This is the industry standard device used for arch rolling, asking for pictures of what someone can do with it is like asking someone for photos of the hole they drilled with their Bosch
  17. 2 reasons I don't don't agree with this: 1. I don't believe buying stuff from members and selling them for more than you paid as another member is "in the spirit of the forum" 2. Buying stuff and selling it for a profit is trading, and I don't believe you're a paid up trader? Others may not agree with my reservations, but this is just my opinion on how things should be on here.
  18. Great, they're the cheapest around but I was worried about having to change to a more expensive insurer once I do another thing or two
  19. I thought admiral only permitted 5 mods?
  20. Did you buy it from a dealer or private?
  21. KyleR

    Invidia pic

    They are labelled N/S O/S so yes, swap them over, but there really is only one way they will all fit once you have it laid out on the floor
  22. Lights look awesome, takes some balls to split those apart!
  23. Don't forget the exhaust, bet that took a while.
  24. hahahaha I've just cottoned on I'll not spoil it for others
×
×
  • Create New...