Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Don't bin your cats, they're worth a few quid to a scrap yard!
  2. For 18's the normal sizes are 225/45 front and 245/45 rear, so if you don't mind your current stretch they'll be fine. Hopefully someone will be along to give you a better suggestion because I've never ran aftermarket 18's on the zed. You could also use a tyre calculator to get as close to the OEM rolling radius as possible.
  3. With 6k there is only one answer, the Zed vortex supercharger, coilovers, arb's!!
  4. Stubby aerial and wheel spacers and car looks so much better, then when you have a few quid get yourself some coilovers or Tein springs at the least. Those suggestions are of course just for looks, depends what your priorities are...
  5. KyleR

    Which 350Z?

    Option 2 and 4 are well worth the extra tax. I have an 04 but the money I've spent making it look like an 06 far outweighs the difference in tax for the next 5 years. Personally if I had the money, I'd be searching for a good 07+ HR. best looks with the facelift bumper, front and rear lights and bulge bonnet. Best interior with better plastics and nicer looking door cards with the padded section by the arm rest. Best engine with the most power, dual intakes look awesome capable of over 500bhp if you ever choose to boost it.
  6. Stupid apple won't let me watch the video!
  7. Car looks good What offset are the GTR's and what size tyres are one them?
  8. Problem with those is only drivers side is a Z, passenger side is a weird 2. Just buy those ones from the states from e other thread, only took about 5-6 days to get here and no customs because its paid for by the sender.
  9. Tose sold on eBay a couple of weeks back for £960 I think, now the same seller has them up for £500 more? I smell a bit of bid boosting was going on.
  10. It's looking great Chris, much much more on it than I thought there would be. Can't wait for the discount codes
  11. Exactly mate, think I'd still like them if I could keep them though.
  12. Hope you're right, but I think I heard the washers don't reach due to the size of the V2, it sticks out further than the OEM or V1
  13. That's a V1 bumper, different shape to the V2 and V3...
  14. So not identical It's not just the fin that's different Shhhhh don't ruin my dream The CSBL's are a bit chunkier but same idea and at a fraction of the price, you can stick your 2 of a kind skirts up your %$£ I sure hope your new side skirts come with a new handbag too don't think so, some tarmac sportz stickers though take that chargespeed
  15. KyleR

    LED rear lights

    Sold
  16. Looking to get a V2 myself and was considering asking the same question. I've heard it's been done but I've never seen it.
  17. So not identical It's not just the fin that's different Shhhhh don't ruin my dream The CSBL's are a bit chunkier but same idea and at a fraction of the price, you can stick your 2 of a kind skirts up your %$£
  18. best thing to do with a k2 is to get rid +2! Get a Cobra or Scorpion or take the thing off and leave it
  19. Yes, but then you'd "Go Compare" and get it for basically the same price.
  20. I thought this argument was about if you could make a 30k car better than a 100k one? The answer IMO is no, no matter how much money you throw at it.
  21. You front costs for the sides, I pay shipping, I'll even stretch to Special Delivery Seriously though, PM me a delivered price for the carbons to BT63. No problem getting some decent photos if I go for it.
  22. States, they're all from the states as far as I know.
  23. Looks good However its annoying that so many DD's don't have CD access without the moving screen as it pops out a cm or so from the dash, but looks much better. Hard compromise.
  24. Exactly. I've put 3-4k into my 6.5k zed in the last 17 months with more to come, maybe I should just stop, sell my wheels exhaust etc and the car, save up for 3 years and buy a GTR that I can't afford to run
×
×
  • Create New...