Googled that, google freaked out, WTF is that colour?
Do you mean a pearlescent purple-sea green?
:lol:
It's an imaginary colour I made up when I was 10yrs old . . . . and its amazing . . . you should see it
God damn you! Now I have to know what it looks like!!!
Googled that, google freaked out, WTF is that colour?
Do you mean a pearlescent purple-sea green?
I'd go for a midnight purple wrap, because it's sexy and it'd cost atleast £3k to paint it that colour
I think i've decided on the orange TK ones for mine when the time comes, but I'll not be using the front one, not a fan, but I'll be smoothing the V2 when I get it and may put the rear version on the front as well...
haha the window issue is a real pain in the ass. Sorted out my drivers side a while back with a new motor, but now think I need the pax side sorted soon too
If you have more I'd love one to add to my v2 when I get it, happy to buy it for a good price, I'm not looking to be a greedy so and so after freebies
Actually one for each side would look better I think PM me a price if you get the chance please
As mentioned before, your stick rims are 8j too, but I'd be going for a spacer 25mm front and 30mm rear with an offset of +38. Should have no problems if the car isn't lowered
I thought the rears were wider? That's why there was a little 'pin' on the front hub to prevent you from fitting the rears to the front
Nope, all 8 inch, just staggered tyres.
Mitz are you sure the descriptions are correct on your site? Should the first two not be "2006<" to represent 2006 and up as apposed to "2006>" which indicates up to 2006?