Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. I'm on the phone do hard to navigate to find it. Is it on that site somewhere and do I have to bid live or is it more ebay style with a max bid?
  2. Is there a way to bid online?
  3. Problem is, she'll have a Gatling gun of armour piercing FMJ rounds in her back pocket starting from day 1 of the relationship.
  4. The 12" will be a bit of a squeeze, I'm sure it's do-able, but I would go to the hassle for 18" rims. Get the 19's, much better looking and at 19x9.5/10.5 et20 the stance will be perfect.
  5. I'd love to know if anyone in Northern Ireland has had these fitted and passed our dedicated MoT. I have a feeling they'll fail because even if I rag the ass off the car before hand to get it hot, I may be sitting in a queue for 10 minutes cooling down before the test. If its going to fail, I might as well get decays because I'll have to swap over every year anyway. Hmmm...
  6. I don't think any traders supp,y them anymore. Chillired used to, but hasn't traded here in a couple of years and gave her last 4-5 away last month.
  7. With the car idling, remove the grey connector for plug 6 (nearest pax) and plug 4 (to the left of it) and see if there is any change, this will help you locate which cylinder it is. If its not those 2, try the other plugs one at a time. The plug lay out for bank 2 should look like this:
  8. Price drop to only £13k
  9. I'll be interested to hear of your experiences with those front tyre sizes, unless 265 front is a typo?
  10. For £2k? Where? I want it!
  11. I just used whatever i had in the garage, one of my offset wrenches made it a bit easier but it was really easy. i'm sure there are torque settings somewhere, but i just did it up good and tight
  12. A CAI kit may make more power on the JWT, but as mentioned already, it'll still make less than an 06 airbox or modified early one.
  13. Yup, it's been mentioned a few times, but always trouble getting the numbers
  14. Did you look in the for sale section today?
  15. KyleR

    carbon bonnet

    The CF bonnet for the zed is only a tiny bit lighter due to it already being made out of aluminium compared to most cars steel. If you went all out and bought a dry CF hood, you'd save a bit of weight, but lose about £1500 out of your pocket.
  16. Yip, mark up the 3 nuts where they are ATM, then loosen the 2 outer ones by a thread or 2 then use the main middle adjuster nut to bring the brace in a few mm to remove some of the tension and it should slide right off
  17. Yes, makes getting to the 3 bolts possible.
  18. KyleR

    Benen Tow Hooks

    I looked at those, the reds not dark enough. Hmmm have you been discussing colours with Smudgen?
  19. I'd rather a group buy on the rear diffuser
  20. KyleR

    carbon bonnet

    Get the 4D wrap, it's glossy.
  21. 38 bucks is a typo I think, more like 138.
  22. Available in RHD or I don't care?
  23. V Twin open clutch FTW!!! Now I miss my 749 It is funny how many people comment on the noise if the open dry clutch though. There's a site I got loads of bits off for mine, carbon man or something. Beautiful clutch plates and baskets all made from billet aluminium at not bad prices. I'll see if I can find it later
  24. It's possible, but they are apparently only a few miles from me so if anyone's interested I'd be happy to call out and have a peek for them.
  25. http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/damaged-nissan-350z/1028774174 £4k for an HR that just needs painted and seat airbags. If only I had the money I'd snap it up.
×
×
  • Create New...