Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Bit annoying for the first few days until you get used to them, they are a little thicker than normal ones, but in general I don't even know they're there.
  2. Is it not an extra £100 if you want the rear discs to make use of the OEM handbrake shoes?
  3. Have you done the ecu reset procedure?
  4. 12" would fit with a roll and pull of the arches. Most people who run 12's on the rear tend not to drive the car much, just to and from shows. The suspension would have to be very hard, assuming you're going to lower the car too because it'll look @*!# with huge rears and an arch gap.
  5. KyleR

    Nismo Juke

    I just had a peek on the website before posting earlier and seen the 190ps version for 17.5 and Nismo for 22K and some change, didn't bother looking at different packs etc.
  6. KyleR

    Nismo Juke

    £2.5k Demo car? There's one at my local for £18k with a thousand miles which I think is a steal!
  7. KyleR

    Agency Power

    A cat back would include the y pipe or parts to replace it with if its a dual system. I have noticed some lazy sellers listing everything as cat back just because they include the mid pipe though. No idea specifically on the AP system though, sorry.
  8. Is it the right red though
  9. Ummm I think your links are wrong
  10. Nope but I do have a certain something you ordered ready - are you ready for them ? gimmi gimmi gimmi!!!! Awesome news might cancel my holiday tomorrow and get them fitted this weekend! On all seriousness though, I'll be back in the country on Monday night and it would be an awesome welcome home gift to be sitting in the hall when I return Send them on over bud, there'll always be someone in to receive them and I'll get them fitted ASAP next week and get some photos
  11. DIY servicing would put you off buying a car, yet a cat D write off is perfectly fine? Surely that's a bit backwards? Edit: for spelling A Cat D would put me off too, unless the damage and repairs have been fully catalogued with photo's etc and it still had a fully stamped book Every situation is unique. If I got a good price for the car with a missed stamped I'd still have it. If the Cat D has been well repaired and all the info I want is there and the price is right, I'd have it. And of course it depends on the individual car and meeting the owner.
  12. I also heard you're doing 0% 12 month finance for members?
  13. Then you get eBay to remove your negative feedback as they didn't pay.
  14. KyleR

    Nismo Juke

    Decent looking wee cars, but isn't £5k a bit much of a premium for 10 extra HP and a few subtle body mods?
  15. They're required for cars fitted with HIDs. Apparently if the lens is dirty it can dazzle other drivers. How I have no idea.
  16. I voted "yes" for both, but that's because I'm assuming the book wouldn't be stamped and that would affect my resell price as the new buyer wouldn't have been able to meet and speak to the DIY servicer. Personally I'd leave it in with an indy and get the stamp and continue to service it yourself in between services for XY or Z reason and keep note of these. That's pretty much what I do, and keep receipts for anything I do myself, i.e. plugs, brakes etc. Although with most of my parts coming from this forum, sometimes you don't get receipts, in which case I just write what I did, the date and mileage on the last receipt in the folder. It's as much for my benefit as a potential future buyer, so I know how long these pads lasted, or these tyres etc etc.
  17. Drop negative feedback on them!
  18. Thats true. Anyway, light on and use the screen washer, they should fire as well, but only once. Not heard of the 5 times thing.
  19. YA WAH?! This year I also had brake, coolant and aircon all done with my P1, Came to under £250 incl VAT.
  20. That's great news, at 11k the trade in surely about 8? Get your cars down there and make the best of it!
  21. That's what I assumed, it would be an awful waste to get custom rims made in OEM sizes.
  22. KyleR

    Opinions?

    I think it looks ok, but I also think its a bit too like the GTR front end, which is kind of like putting a Fezza 355 kit on an MR2.
  23. I made contact with the seller several weeks ago about the plate (T14YTO). Turns out he's your typical lying idiot. Trying to boost the price offered by lying about other people offering more etc. Then when I go quiet for a few days he suddenly comes in at less than I originally offered. Everything seemed very dodgy about the guy and I didn't trust him, so although the price was very good, I passed. This is also the 4th or 5th time the car has been listed, selling above the reserve each time, but mysteriously appearing back for sale the next day. Clearly shill bidding, so not to be trusted in my opinion.
  24. I paid £99+vat for my P1 in March at Nissan and about £150+vat for P3 the previous year. It really is hit and miss with the stealers. I know a mechanic at the one I use, which is probably why I get Micra rates and the servicing is good, but the rest of the operation the run is awful. I was phoned a couple of times by their sister dealer about my "Toyota Yaris"
  25. I noticed that too, as if the 50 ton rock isn't indiction of a hazard in itself I do think it was an auto hazard thing however after the car knew it was in deep @*!#
×
×
  • Create New...