Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. That's one way to replace the zed! Awesome looking machine I want one!
  2. The blue is beautiful! Get some sealant on those ASAP, they look great and wouldn't want the polished lip to suffer from any corrosion.
  3. Yea that's where I got my info from, I'm nearly sure it's supposed to come with it.
  4. KyleR

    Ideal fitment?

    Put the 245 on the front and buy some 265 for the rear, then when the front wear out you already have another pair Seriously though, square setup of 245 all round won't work, the traction control will think the rears are spinning too fast and lock up the power which can be pretty dangerous in situations where it really doesn't need to activate. It measures the speed of the front wheels to the rear, so if the car is moving, the smaller front tyre had to spin more times to travel the same distance as the rear. If they are travelling at the same rpm then the car will think the rears are going too fast in comparison to the front and TC will kick in.
  5. There are more Irish/northern Irish member than I thought, maybe we should all organise a wee run? Or maybe arrange a group over to the annual Wales event?
  6. I think current price is about £145, they've went up £20 in the last year because of higher shipping charges, exchange rates and all that.
  7. The throttle opens fully from the factory in 1/2/3, it's just got a slight delay of X milliseconds from hitting the pedal to the throttle body opening. As far as I know the only way to remove this is with an uprev. Lots of excellent reviews of the D1 though
  8. Welcome mate maybe you can source an Arc V2 oil catch can for me I've found a few on yahoo auctions or the Arc website but never get replies from them, probably because I'm emailing in English? http://www.arc-brazing.co.jp/oilcatchtank.html
  9. Welcome to the club from NI
  10. Aren't they supposed to come with it? You sure you bought a genuine one?
  11. Car looks great especially with the Alezan leather. Next step should be a HR bonnet, never seen one on an azure and I bet it'll look awesome with the full V1 kit on!
  12. WOOOOAAAAFFFFFFTTTTTT Something like that
  13. Best colour combo by far! And that's coming from someone with a kuro black with Alezan leather. Beautiful car
  14. KyleR

    Ideal fitment?

    As long as you have one of the staggered tyre sizes I mentioned it'll be fine, but the car will burst into flames and kill you if you run a square set up. I wouldn't go 9.5" all round, with staggered tyres it'll look a bit odd with the front stretching a little bit and the rear not.
  15. You wouldn't lose any NCB but would have to declare the accident and pay more anyway.
  16. This is it - http://www.driveline...s/i-495445.aspx They were doing $100 off for a month or so and $400 shipped to the UK and up to I think 3 at a time for no extra shipping. So comes in at £1780 for all 3 plus taxes etc without the $100 discount. I'm up for a 3rd of that
  17. Ive been after one of those diffusers for a year now I could have got one (not top secret but an exact carbon replica) for around £750 a while back through an offer on the US site, but didn't have the cash at the time. Gonna wait until I get hold of a V2 replica front with carbon lip and canards before saving for one now. Both the bumper and diffuser are like hens teeth at the moment, don't suppose you could knock up a carbon lipped V2 for me?
  18. KyleR

    Ideal fitment?

    Rim sizes/offsets are good, but don't go 245 all round, go 255/40 front and 275/40 which is the closest to OEM sizes I think you can get. alternatively 245/40 and 265/40 will also work and may be a bit cheaper. Wait? You've already bought the tyres, did you buy 4 245/40's?
  19. They the rolled Ti tips? Same as mine, you won't be disappointed
  20. I prefer the import rear anyway, having it on a CS rear is an added bonus for me, it's stunning. I think if/when I get hold of a Top Secret diffuser, i'll fit an import bumper at the same time.
  21. I don't understand why places find it so difficult. My mate and I did mine with a 2x4 and a spirit level - Perfect.
  22. One on eBay at the moment, think it's currently at £50
  23. Those HTC's are awful, I dumped mine and got an eyephone Dunno what you mean I really want to come to Wales this time, can we organise a whip round of a hat for my travel expenses from the emerald isle please?
  24. KyleR

    Rota GTR-D respray

    Bronze is sexy, gunmetal might also look good on a white zed
×
×
  • Create New...