Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Don't know about the Injen, but with the pop charger you can hear the wonderful sucking of gallons of air and adds a nice tone under load. Not as noticeable with a proper exhaust like your Cobra (?) or my Invidia.
  2. PORN!!
  3. KyleR

    2007 roadster GT

    Thats probably your best bet
  4. I think a drop of 5 is 95% down to your newly acquired lead foot
  5. i think you'll find that they are functional, most likely ramming air direct to the brakes making sure on track they stay efficient all the time and reduce fade, and increase brake cooling. Don't care, it's fugly! Looks like a cheap Veilside replica I'm sure it's awesome to drive, because you can't see the front of it
  6. Sweet Didnt know you had the undertray. On another note... When you flogging this old saggy chargespeed rear for the whole forum to fight over?
  7. KyleR

    Wheel nuts

    Spray the spare set up and stick them in the office at about 160-180C for an hour, it'll harden the paint. Probably
  8. Not sure if this belongs in the styling section or not as it's more about fitting of these 2 items Anyway, this is the plan for the front end, V2 and a new Zspeed undertray, but since the V2 is a bit different to the OEM and V1 bumper, does anyone know if the undertray will fit to the bottom of the V2 as it does the other 2? Thanks for the input
  9. You'll gain higher fuel bills from the reduction in fuel economy by approx. 0.5 mpg
  10. Someone please take a grinder to the front corners! Thank you
  11. a space to be watched.
  12. Needs spacers
  13. His car is a de engine Then that's a bonus, only need 1 so it's cheaper looks awesome by the way.
  14. Same as all our undertrays unfortunately. The screws/bolts and the bit they screw into is complete @*!# and rusts away to nothing. Meaning you either have to go but more better fixings or cable tie it. Most of us cable tie it, it'll never rust.
  15. KyleR

    2014 Calendar

    Its not a car parts calendar go you for a long walk on a glacier
  16. There's a nice one near me for a grand more but it has more 350z like mileage than GT. did briefly think it'd be a nice second car too, for those days when I could do with a back seat. Then I caught myself on and thought I'd just steal the woman's bimmer
  17. KyleR

    2014 Calendar

    If my bumper is here before 15th Nov I should hopefully have a few for ya
  18. I'm sure the 350z seating will be nearly identical, finding a 350 close would be much easier
  19. Would the AEM one require you to relocate or remove the washer bottle?
  20. KyleR

    first 350z

    Uprev will fix it. Not sure who the closest to you is, maybe rs tuning in Leeds.
  21. Try Zmanalex, he may have a set, if not, I have a spare drivers side
  22. £6500, 19" LMGT4's, Nismo exhaust, alu kick plates, 55k miles, bargain! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2005-NISSAN-350Z-GT-ROADSTER-3-5L-V6-GUNMETAL-GREY-NISMO-S-S-EXHAUST-19-WHEELS-/190905019545?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2c72d36c99
  23. This is the downfall of these auto ad things that try to show something on topic.
  24. I'm burning £120 of fuel a week at the moment in the Zed, travelling from Brum to London twice a week plus local commute. Luckily the company pay my expenses so I'm not fussed. Not too bad in your case because fuel is paid for. Do they pay for the depreciation of the car with mileage too and a set of tyres every year?
×
×
  • Create New...