Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. 33%? I knew there was an import tax but I didn't realise it was this much! I sold my Ducati 749 to a guy in the south last year for £3200. He had to have it and paid a deposit without seeing it. I assumed it was massively cheap because of the exchange rate, but once he added on the other £1000 it wasn't cheap at all!
  2. Isn't platinum the stock plugs? Iridium the uprated? Can't go wrong with OEM spec
  3. Good man not hiding How did you come to that figure, though? Add up everything you spent on it and then added the cost of a stock 06?
  4. There was a member a number of months back who had his white, I think '03 JDM up for around 11k. It was something to do with a condition in some contract, that the car had to be for sale, so he listed it for silly money. Same thing maybe?
  5. Damn, I just bought the lower spec DAS6 last week for about £70, if this was up then if have snapped your arm off for it! Oh we'll, hope everything sells soon, wheels are awesome!
  6. I'm pretty sure it'll not hit 100kmph in 2 seconds but it'll break the 3 second barrier. Can't wait to see it without the magic eye all over it Time to sell the track edition now, Alex?
  7. The front end isn't a genuine Nismo V1 and I'm pretty sure the rear is a RTP replica. I'm sure I seen a thread a while back about him getting the vents smoothed, and if the rear is a replica, then I'm also pretty sure the the Amuse skirts will be too. I think what this guy has done is added up how much he spent on the car, valued it as standard with the low miles and added the 2 together. If it sells at anything close to this, i'll eat my gear knob. thought he had a smoothed amuse front bumper from what i remember. I remember also him selling chargespeed kit when he first joined. We suspended him as he didnt have enough posts but he still kept posting. I may well be thinking of someone different, or he might have changed the front end after smashing it to pieces running so low? Either way, if it's genuine or not, it's still not worth that dough.
  8. Very convenient how all we see is a biker trying to stop the RR, yet BBK says there's more to it from before the video. I'm sure there is more before, but he didn't just start recoding at that point. For one reason or another the video was clipped to that point, probably to protect the bikers and make the RR look worse, then conveniently it stops before they most likely kick the @*!# out of him. If you accidentally touch a bike, you should stop, if it was just a little tap and no one is hurt, especially if they were riding like assholes, then hand over your details and drive on. But if they immediately started acting aggressively, lock up and call he cops. If you still feel threatened, drive away and try to avoid them as best as possible. This is pretty much what he did, until he was stop the second time (the first time we see) then what do you do, just sit there and wait to be dragged out of the car and beat to death? No, you drive on, screw the bikes! I think he should have stayed on the freeway, though, that way he couldn't get trapped like he did in the end, but I'm assuming he panicked and wanted to drive to the police station. I'd do the same thing, there is no excuse for this behavior from the bikers.
  9. Is it just the light or does the front nearside alloy need some work? Looks dented.
  10. I owned my Zed for almost exactly a year before any real modding. In January this year I switched from smoking to E-cigs, this saves me around £100 a month which goes goes towards modding. The E-cigs arent as good as the real deal, but they're significantly cheaper which enables me to enjoy the car and modify it to make it mine. Most if not all of us make a sacrifice somewhere along the line to own our cars and modify them, in your case you have to sacrifice modifying it first for a few months, then you'll have £500 spare each month to go crazy. In two months you'll have new rims, in two more months you can buy a good exhaust and plenum spacer, the following month go get it UpReved...
  11. Not genuine and can be bought brand new from Peugeot dealer for about £12-13...
  12. The front end isn't a genuine Nismo V1 and I'm pretty sure the rear is a RTP replica. I'm sure I seen a thread a while back about him getting the vents smoothed, and if the rear is a replica, then I'm also pretty sure the the Amuse skirts will be too. I think what this guy has done is added up how much he spent on the car, valued it as standard with the low miles and added the 2 together. If it sells at anything close to this, i'll eat my gear knob.
  13. Stick them on and have a look But from the numbers, based on tyre sizes of 245/35/19 and 275/35/19 which are the standard size for 19's, it looks like you'll need to roll the rear end and maybe the front, but I think the front will be fine. You don't have to lower the car, but it would look twice as nice if you did. Drop it by about 30mm, buy a rear camber and toe set from one of our traders on here to get things back into spec and you're done
  14. ^^ those are beautiful and I agree with the 7 spoke thing, seems a little less cluttered.
  15. If you plan on keeping the car and modifying it, get some breather mods done and then UpRev it. Alternatively you can buy the Speed Limit Defender that Alex mentioned if you have no plans to get a remap. However, how often do you drive at 112 mph anyway?
  16. Nooooooo! I'm waiting for you to drop the price to a grand
  17. Nice numbers
  18. As said before, roll the arches!
  19. How high res is high res in your book?
  20. Gains are all minimal and yes, a 5/16 is still a 5/16 no matter who makes it, just some companies bullshit a little more than others. Send Wasso a pm, he'll sort you out with a nice coloured one
  21. So it was you who outbid me at the last second
  22. Depends what you mean by better? Better looking? Better made? Best gains? Better reliability? Oh who am I kidding, the Wasso spacer is the one to go for, all one piece, made in the uk, polished up and anodised, looks great! Look in member traders section for the thread or send wasso a pm
  23. What sort of tax would you pay for a run of the mill 1600?
  24. +1 But I do agree with your point. I do about 4k max a year which equals X amount of emissions, in the zed and pay near on £300 for the privilege. Whereas someone in a smaller engined car doing 3-4 times more mileage than I, which then emits more crap into the atmosphere, pays half of what I do. In my opinion, since the road fund licence is based on emissions, it should be scrapped and included in the price of fuel.
  25. And then tomorrow your car has no wing mirrors? Personally I would have told them to being me to their house where I can deliver the bikes and why I have them to their parents, then if it ever happens again you'd have a good place to start looking for them.
×
×
  • Create New...