Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Nope same plastic as the ones you have. Zmanalex is your best bet, but I think he sold his last set a couple of days ago, but without a doubt he'll get more. I have a drivers side going spare if you can find the other one
  2. Wait, what? Are you saying you have a 309bhp car, but that the engine only has one air filter? If so, then I don't think you have a 309bhp car... In that case,I had better ask for a Road Tax refund and get the V5 altered I can't work out if you're taking the pi** or not?! lol ALL 313 engines have two air intakes, two MAF Sensors and the oil dipstick located at the front centre of the block. Got a photo? It's not unheard of for V5s to be incorrect. Yes, thanks, I was aware of this possibility At the moment I'm still leaning towards the 313. No **** take.The car was supplied by Glynn Hopkinson of Romford to its first owner, she was a Nissan employee, in 2007.I did question the 313 before buying the car, it was confirmed as a 313bhp model, the reason I bought it. What others have said, if it doesn't have 2 intakes, it's not an HR. I don't know how the V5 would suggest it is as my V5 doesn't state what engine is in the car, just capacity, make and model of car. Also, if the car was a late registered vehicle or one of the many Irish imports, it could easily be an 06 facelift registered in 2007. I've seen 2008 registered cars like this too. Tax is the same for all 350Z's registered after March 2006, regardless of which of the three engines it has. I still think theres something fishy going on, because surely no one is silly enough on this forum not to know the difference between the 2 completely different engines.
  3. The RIGHT colour for the e46. It may be a bit acquired, but so are the ginger Zeds which are also the RIGHT colour I have a Kuro
  4. You'll need to spend a fair few pennies to get those lights
  5. Because the HR has knock sensors all the way up the rev range, the engine won't detonate on 95 fuel, unlike the DE engines where it only detects knock up until 5k. So although Nissan don't recommend it for the HR, it's safe to do so.
  6. Erm...... Stopping? tut tut you two lol
  7. More amp hours the better in my opinion. It's just storage space effectively.
  8. KyleR

    Oil Change

    Zmanalex and CS do service packs with Oil and filters
  9. Yeah i've used that before but it just keeps coming back - I definitely do however deserve dumb woman status for that! Did you wax over the lights after polishing with Meg's?
  10. Should have bought Meg's metal polish and give them a wipe, the cloudiness just vanishes. It's been discussed on here hundreds of times. I take it the insurance company paid for the windscreen? Phone them and get them to get it sorted.
  11. KyleR

    Help?

    Well this is one way
  12. I think it's 5.6...
  13. Off the top of my head the HR has either the same or a few torques more than the older DE. It was the Revup that lost a few in the hunt for the extra 20BHP.
  14. It's a modification, right? Then they need to know and charge you £30 admin fee for the pleasure. It's stupid, but it's that way or you're not insured if the insurance company wants to be awkward.
  15. The HKS costs £2k, but i've not heard on before or heard that much about them. The Buddy Club is cheaper, around £650 I think for cat back and it' supposed to be close to K1 levels.
  16. After 6 years of iPhone I'll probably get bored of it too, but I'm only 2 years in after resisting for the first 4 generations. Battery life of all smart phones is a bit crap and I've heard awful things about the S4 due to the size of the screen eating the battery. You don't need to go to the Apple store to replace it though, a small screwdriver opens up the back and you can buy replacements online if yours is shagged. There is usually no increase year to year for a new iPhone. This year is 10% up which is probably less than fuel prices lol I don't agree with the mediocre screen, though, isn't it one of, If not the screen with the highest density of pixels?
  17. Cheap option- http://bit.ly/19qlMj6
  18. KyleR

    headlights

    There are no decent replacement, just cheap looking aftermarket ones from the states in LHD. If you want halos your only option is to modify the set you already have by taking them apart and fitting a halo kit.
  19. You mean you took the fall from iPhone to android!
  20. Really? How long have you been out of a 350 for? There should be a plastic panel beneath the carpet. for one The lights being Xenons don't have a switch inside, this is because they are auto leveling. A quick google will tell you how to adjust them from the lamp itself. to a car that carries a potent desease which causes severe weight loss to you wallet
  21. Go back on t'internet and find another tax disc holder I have those magnetic ones too and they have failed after a year with the magneticness of them fading away to nothing.
  22. Go on eBay and find a panel pot of Dodo Juice Supernatural. It'll cost about £13 and there'll be enough in it for a good 3-4 coats of the car
  23. Vinyl can be made for you, but it would be more a sign making place you'd go to. The sort of place that does advertisements on vans, buses, taxis etc. Its not actually vinyl in that video. If you pause you can see it's just literally a sticker bomb. Owner has gathered lots of small stickers and went mad Looks pretty cool actually.
  24. Every day is Christmas Day at the Zed Shed
×
×
  • Create New...