Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. If you do go for it, maybe find a rolling road, do a pull, then fit it and do another?
  2. Too low for the MoT? Couldn't get her on the ramps?
  3. Probably not much, it's a members car.
  4. one in the for sale section...
  5. Actually pretty cool
  6. KyleR

    Black sun visors

    You can get black ones? I thought they only came in this beige colour and some people had them dyed or refinished...
  7. Dibs on the ARBs price dependant
  8. I don't understand how it can be mod specific when there are so many different exhausts and intake mods available all I'm sure with different flow rates, so you'll still end up with a pretty generic map. However, if you happen to live somewhere too far from an uprev dealer, then maybe this is an option, but, with most of the country within 100 or so mines of one, then I still recommend paying he extra £25 + fuel for the uprev.
  9. It's been known to happen. You need to remove them, sand back and re-lacquer. Pm rtbiscuit for new stickers if yours is <06. Not done it myself so not sure on the procedure for removing, but Google knows
  10. ^^^ That is all you'll need for the rear end, comes with the toe bolt as you can see. However, I would suggest trying to get hold of some second hand OEM camber bolts just incase you have to cut yours off, they get corroded on pretty hard sometimes.
  11. You'll need the camber arm and bolt kit for the rear, most of us go for the eibach/spc one which is about £175 from cs, Tarmac and Zmanalex. Also a set of eibach arb's from the above traders would b a great upgrade from what I've heard, but yet to get a set myself.
  12. Seems kind of like a more thorough controller than the D1Spec, however it's only £25 cheaper than an UpRev which is customised to your vehicle with a few different maps.
  13. Oh that looks bad. I'm assuming it's probably been resprayed in the past due to stonechips with cheap lacquer or not baked high/long enough. Think your best bet is to take it somewhere local and have it sprayed. Don't know anywhere local to you unfortunately.
  14. I got quoted £90 to replace each flexi, so I opted to buy a new complete system for 10 times that
  15. That's what traders do when they have none in stock. It's cheaper to alter the price so that no one would ever buy them than to remove the listing and relist it. They have them from the uk too for about £75, but they're under driven so you'll need different sized belts.
  16. Vettel, is that you?
  17. imo I would have said around 3-4 hour to do the job is more realistic. Are you including,smoke/tea/bun/cake breaks? You're right, though, if the nuts are a bit rusted up it can take quite a bit of time to get them off and i'm probably being a little optimistic in my earlier post.
  18. Rear bracket? Doesn't it just get stuck to the bumper recess like UK models?
  19. 2 hours labour for an amateur with the right tools, a mechanic should be a little quicker.
  20. Indicators have to be a certain distance apart, so this probably why it failed. Heard of it numberous times on bikes.
  21. That would be a great deal, especially if you could set up a true complete package including injectors, pumps, oil coolers, return systems etc etc. If only I had the money I'd be all over this like a chimp on a jack-knifed Fyffes lorry.
  22. The question usually asked on forms is if it is a grey import? Is a grey import something specific or just a normal import? It would be interesting if they come back saying the question wasn't asked but your insurance still wasn't valid, then ask them to refund the money you paid them to insure the car which wasn't insured after all Surely they can see if it's an import from the reg? No?
  23. Screw that, coulda bought a GTR it has 4ish seats, goes like stink and sounds like a banshee
  24. Being it to nissan, if they're anything like my main dealer they'll have a deal for A/C service for £40, including regasing
×
×
  • Create New...