Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Not being done anymore, think I got the last of them. Pro bolt do 350 kits but they're rather expensive.
  2. I'd but up for a pic a mix shine group buy. Most of the cost comes from the shipping from the states, should be considerably cheaper in bulk and shipped separately in the UK.
  3. £50 would be a nice price, but as Ricey says it's probably over 100. I might stretch to £75 if they're good quads and not those pathetic gutless 125/250cc junk that they usually use.
  4. Try sgs engineering, good prices and better quality than OEM.
  5. Will I'm thinking the other person would still have the full info and you could get it from them? If there was no way to find out, maybe they would ask you what damage was done and they would use their "expertise" to estimate it?
  6. Not Shine of course, but I think RT Performance do that kit.
  7. Sounds like the RAM in a bit bunged up. Try ctrl+alt+del and go into task manager, you may have a load of useless crap running in the background that you don't know about. I'm assuming that'll work on Win7, never used it, but does on all version up to it.
  8. Never mind the grill, nice wrapping skills mate
  9. KyleR

    UPREV??

    What intakes do you recommend? You want power or noise? For power, get a 06+ air box with high flow panel filter or mod your own box with the velocity stack available in the member traders section. If you want noise get the JTW Popcharger
  10. KyleR

    UPREV??

    You will still gain without any mods but of course it's better to wait until you have any planned mods complete before doing it, that way it'll be a bit cheaper. I think it's about £400 for the UpRev now, then any additional tweaks after other mods etc you may want done are about £100.
  11. Would you take finance? Is there saved settings on it? For example, I set it up the exact way I want it, then if I raise it to get over a ramp or lower it to show, I can hit a button and it goes right back to the way it was?
  12. Oh right, I only asked because the Zed doesn't have a drivers side reverse light, the reverse light is on passenger side, fog light on drivers.
  13. Awesome! Wish I had the money
  14. You won't get rota wheels and tyres for under a grand, you may get heavy cheepo's though and I'd say you could get good condition 2nd hand 18's with rubber for under 1k. Try our traders on here for packages, they'll not be beaten on price
  15. KyleR

    Upgrades

    What type of exhaust did you get?
  16. I assume you have an import?
  17. Yup, send them back, or try flog them to someone making a dedicated show/track car. Or of course try locate some beam deflectors that those in mainland europe would have to use when driving over here.
  18. KyleR

    new rims

    Ah, see now you HAVE to get Brembo's
  19. Yea, do check because most lights will have an up/down adjuster but not left/right. Maybe because they are aftermarket for a jap car they can be adjusted both ways?
  20. Personally i'd bring it to a good locksmith and see what they have to say about it, just incase they're just trying to get some more out of you. AFAIK, a good locksmith can also clone your new key to be the exact same as the old one, meaning the car will think it's the original you're using.
  21. Only ever seen them in the states. Is yours busted?
  22. Ah didn't realise they had a left/right beam adjuster.
  23. Sorry you seem to have misunderstood me. I'm not referring to the halo's, LEDs etc, I'm referring to the fact that those US light will have the beam aimed to the right, ie. oncoming traffic, right in other drivers eyes, whereas if you were in the states you'd be driving on the right hand side of the road and the beam would then be pointing at the side of the road, where it should be. You can buy adapters to correct the beam, however, so maybe have a wee search for them as it'll come in handy for driving if you don't want other road users blinded whilst you drive past, plus it won't pass mot.
  24. Those aren't legal for use in the UK unless you've got the throw of the headlights adjusted to the left for driving on the left hand side of the road, otherwise you'll be dazzling oncoming traffic.
  25. Do both sides to see if there's a difference. It should be quite hard to push down and spring up once you let go quite strong, if its easy to push down and doesn't pop back up quickly, it's busted.
×
×
  • Create New...