Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. When they first appeared on eBay they sold for about £960. Then two days later they appeared back up as a buy it now around £1500 by the same seller. Make of that what you will, but I see it as another prick who had his buddy bidding to try and get the price up only to end up winning it. Anyway, they are 330mm all round if anyones interested. I messaged them when they were in auction format and he finally replied 5 minutes before the end. But once I knew they were little brakes I decided to pass
  2. It's to be stuck beside the gearstick, it won't fit onto it apparently.
  3. KyleR

    wire wool ?

    Fixed that for you Garda are only in the republic of Ireland.
  4. Only £946 repairs? Jag parts are CHEAP!!!
  5. "Shortly after 16 p.m."? Who writes this @*!#?
  6. You have the lenses in for a whole month and then change them? Yup, in fact sometimes (read always) I have them in longer. Usually a pair will last me several months without being removed even once.
  7. 9.5" front with an offset of +20mm and 10.5" rear with an offset also of +20mm. That'll do the trick nicely
  8. I'm thinking the same as you Ian about the bonnet. I want an 07 with vents but don't want water marks all over the engine. Maybe a bit if fibreglass running the length of the 3 vents to discharge the water by the wipers?
  9. There's one popped up in the for sale area just today.
  10. Yup, HIDs they are
  11. The easy way to tell now they're off is to look at the bottom of the unit and see if there is a ballast attached which feeds through the lamp by an igniter lead which is braided silver to the back of the main beam which will have a silver box attached to the back of the bulb. Screw that, give us a picture of the bottom and take the grey rear cover off for another picture. Problem with imports is they had so many options. One could have everything a UK GT has except any one of the GT extras, eg. HIDs or brembos or electric leather, but may have manual leather. Gets very confusing.
  12. All nissan and Hondas use the same fitment.
  13. So they are 6 pin non HIDs then? This unfortunately is the least desirable of the headlights and only compatible with low spec JDM's. I'm sure they've sold for more that £200 each, if the seller is patient enough and a buyer desperate enough. GLWTS though
  14. You've got a UK GT there Rays were an option, not part of a pack until the 2006 facelift. Good job bringing it back from the brink, even if you did pay too much for it. Now all you have to do it lower it and get some decent rims on there
  15. 25mm front 20mm rear should look good. Roll the rear arches though.
  16. I think you'll struggle to sell at that price with the condition they're in TBH. £200 would be more suitable I think. Does your JDM have headlight washer jets? If you do happen to get a sale at this price, or close to it, i'll have my good condition ones up FS like a rocket!
  17. The all day all night ones. Put them in and leave them there for a month, much better than having to remove every night.
  18. Make sure the back box flange isn't broken. If it is it'll have to be a full system or a weld job. They can weld a sleeve over the join for about £40, that'll give you the time to decide/save for a new system.
  19. I give specsavers £15 a month for mine.
  20. +1 on the rear drop link
  21. Gunmetal is just dirty silver Shoulda bought a black one and done it right
  22. TCS would be fine, but speedo will be 4-5% out.
  23. Mileage might be ok, it depends on when it was imported as I'm sure quite a bit of those "miles" are actually kilometres. But apart from that, 04 base in boring silver and 17" rims. Price is probably about right if the service history is there and a little wiggle room for negotiation.
  24. There are a lot of cars he doesn't like, it's just personal opinion. The hamster and vicky butler Henderson love it.
×
×
  • Create New...