Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. If there are new speed bumps in your area that you're going to have to travel over often, don't waste your time getting a Cobra. They are a good exhaust, but the Flexi's will get damaged again, and they're not £200 anymore, £275 I think. Stillen make a good Y pipe that has no Flexi's. No Flexi's no problem Where exactly is the split in the mid pipe? You said in your OP that its as the centre box, but there is no centre box on a K1.
  2. Is there going to be a Zed Shed fitting guide too Looks great mate, and good to put a face to the name, Chris
  3. Dealers charge you to test drive a car you may want to buy these days?!? He'll I'd pay a 5er to take it for a blast! I give them a tenner and take it twice... Do it nice, or... Lol
  4. Unfortunately you'd have to remove the parts to check for the stamp on the inside. Not worth the hassle.
  5. Can't help with the airbags I'm afraid but I don't see any other option for the lugs but shopping them both off
  6. Dealers charge you to test drive a car you may want to buy these days?!? He'll I'd pay a 5er to take it for a blast!
  7. Replacing a flexi should only cost about £90 each so if it's only one, it's not too bad and the mid pipe you can just patch up for £40, I think that's a better option than buying second hand ones. This will give you time to save for a quality replacement
  8. How the hell can it cost £300 to transfer money to a private rather than business account? I can understand the inspections and warranty bits to some degree, but if the car is owner by a member of the biggest and bestestest Z owners club in the UK then those requirements should be waived, atleast the inspection anyway. I applied for a car loan with one of these sharks last year, they came back offering the amount I wanted with an interest rate I could just about stomach. However, the car couldn't be more than 10 years old at the end of the loan, couldn't have more than a 3000cc engine, no more than 6 cylinders and less than 100k mileage. Needless to say I passed on that one. the age and mileage make a little sense, obviously the old and higher mileage the more change of a costly repair bill coming up, but what has the size of the engine got to do with anything? The car I wanted was a 1999 911 C4 with full GT3 kit in yellow with 43k on the clock and it was immaculate, shame I had to pass on it because of the engine size and age
  9. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2007-57-Nissan-350Z-3-5-V6-GT-Convertible-Grey-Damaged-Salvage-/261290941084?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cd6275a9c Little high on the mileage at 76k but the only thing wrong with it is the roof. It's not closing correctly, possibly a motor problem which can't be that expensive to fix, or maybe even a motor reset would fix it, same as the windows. Either way, even if it cost you a grand to get someone to sort the roof, you'd still be paying well under it's worth!
  10. You can buy an oil filter removal tool. Halfords probably have them.
  11. I had trouble too, orange peel city, even after lacquer. So I gave up, rubbed it down with about 1500 grit wet and dry and used whatever liquid polish I could find in the shed, came out great
  12. Don't replace them, remove them and repaint
  13. Is the Zedshed not doing MoTs yet
  14. Bought and fitted this bad boy
  15. No picture on the site?
  16. Did he recoat them for that price too?
  17. I like them on a 350, but there are nicer rims out there, however, you'll not get a good lightweight set for close to that money in perfect nick!
  18. Wheels are 17's by the way, not 18's Ref the price, you're not a million miles away because the mileage is good, but I'd be advertising for about 6.25 and take 6. Mainly because there's no leather and tiny import rims. Just my opinion of course
  19. Not a fan of carbon wrap, I find it looks cheap, so option 1 for me
  20. That's the one!
  21. Just the one, yes, the drivers side houses the fog light, providing you don't have an import that is.
  22. Maybe it's not a fuse and that other thing that can blow that I can never remember the name of and can be costly to fix? Hopefully someone will be along shortly to advise you better than I can
  23. I'm still on iOS6 but have heard a few people say they like X Y or Z feature of the new one, I'm just finding it hard to get past the fact it looks like a Chinese copy of iOS and has went a bit cheap/Android looking. Maybe once/if I upgrade to it, i'll change my mind and get used to it.
  24. You can use £1 coins, which would really defeat the point of it I guess! "Coins are legal tender throughout the United Kingdom for the following amount: £5 (Crown) - for any amount £2 - for any amount £1 - for any amount 50p - for any amount not exceeding £10 25p (Crown) - for any amount not exceeding £10 20p - for any amount not exceeding £10 10p - for any amount not exceeding £5 5p - for any amount not exceeding £5 2p - for any amount not exceeding 20p 1p - for any amount not exceeding 20p" Taken from: http://www.royalmint...nder-guidelines I knew about the coppers but not the silvers So we got £30.40 and the rest in £1 coins if you want to do something similar here. Ref the vid: Pouring the change over the table was a dickhead move, and as videos say, he still owes the $60, probably more considering I'm sure that was an early payment fee.
×
×
  • Create New...