Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. I just heard from them that it sold yesterday so that one is out the window anyway! How do you know its silver? Because it says in the details section.
  2. The shite looking R8 one is actually silver and very well priced in my opinion. The wrap could be removed by yourself for free and then get a detailer to bring the paint back up.
  3. Looks good in the end though mate. Did the airbrush kit thingy have a much better finish than the sponges then?
  4. They don't look too bad. I'm sure it costs silly money, though.
  5. Similar happened to our German Shepherd. The stomach swelled up to about the size of a football, maybe larger and the dog was very uncomfortable. He was brought to the vet regularly to get pumped and was on tablets for the next year or so until he passed away. We couldn't afford the surgery so that wasn't an option unfortunately. I'm still not 100% sure what the actual cause of it was as the first sign of something being wrong that we noticed was an irregular heartbeat, then a number of months later this started. I hope you all the best and hope you can get it sorted and you don't have to go through what we did.
  6. How was he left £60000 out of pocket, there's at least £30 of scrap metal left there
  7. if I think of it like this the centre of the road is on the inside, the outer edge is on the outside - that would also apply to righty countries I see the way you think, however, in my mind, you go out and around someone to overtake, therefore making the "fast" lane the outside one. But to each there own
  8. If the hazard button is in front of the gear stick, you have LED rears and 4 orange LEDs on the side of your headlamps it'll be a 296 facelift using D2S bulbs. If the hazard button is behind the gear stick near the heated seat switch and you have orange reflectors on you headlights, it'll be a pre 2006 and require D2R bulbs.
  9. To me, the outside lane is on the right, mainland Europe seem to think the same way as you. It's actually not illegal to undertake if the person on the outside lane is not doing the speed limit EDIT: BTW it's also illegal for them to hog the outside lane. By you undertaking them, who are breaking the law, you're not breaking the law
  10. Are these the kits you can get on US eBay or someone local do it?
  11. I'm with Stu, stock seems more even, tyres I'm not fussed with, would like the power to go up for the next one though! Are you suggesting the 350 is crap? OK then, i'll sort out an American Muscle stock challenge. Any preferences on which car to choose? They all handle like @*!# sooo…
  12. You have some of that backwards. The US gallon is smaller than the UK, so we actually get a higher MPG rating than they do. So 26 USMPG = about 31 IMPG. But seeing these numbers makes me think that there is no different in the UK and US trip computers because 31 MPG city driving would be bloody incredible and about what most will get on long journeys on A roads and motorways.
  13. It may be a good price, mate, I just never valued them like that. I have the full O/S and N/S units lying in the garage gathering dust, so I may get them out lol
  14. So after trying out a couple of different ways to handle this, which do you think is best? Stock challenges, or PP limits?
  15. How heavy!! Haha 2-3kg more each lol
  16. Bloody hell, 80 quid! My 2 full units must be worth £250!
  17. *excluding 4/5 door cars
  18. With light it's difficult as the shades affect it loads. It's what Peugeot and audi do for their red rear lights. There's a green filter just behind the red light casing. Interesting Hensh - I think you can change the bulbs witht he rears out, but to remove the unit it's bumper off, or at least mostly off.
  19. Volume wise whats needed? 4L gearbox, 2L diff?
  20. God damn this is annoying, had this today at the local supermarket. Parked as far away as possible, there was literally 50+ other spaces, however they chose to park about a foot away from my car. What the hell is wrong with these people? Luckily there didn't seem to be any marks left on my car, no idea how the driver managed to get out unless they were rake thin as my passenger couldn't get in. I left them a nasty note on their car, it really is unnecessary to park like that. I had this the other day but for a change I didn't mind, it was a guy in a lotus evora, he said I saw you're car and thought it safe to park by you This is totally acceptable in my book But not something i'd ever thought about. I'm parking next to nice cars from now on
  21. They are heavier but I don't know exactly how heavy. I'd say you're talking 203kg each. I think the rays are about 8.5-9kg each. Someone may be able to confirm. Personally I think you should go for the Rays. If you're going to have to stump up some cash to buy some, you may as well get the better ones.
  22. I thought green and red made yellow? Close enough though.
  23. Just for your own information mate, the GT4 rims aren't Rays
  24. Surely having a red indicator is an MOT failure?
  25. KyleR

    MOT and tyres

    Oi, the Honda Goldwing used to have an ashtray
×
×
  • Create New...