Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Tell him his number plate isn't legal. Plate was fitted by WBAC for the advert
  2. Removing the card is easy, there is one screw inside the door handle and the rest is just held on with clips and poppers. I get a rattle inside the passenger side door sometimes. Punching it usually fixes it for a short while.
  3. Bumper off will take you 30 minutes max the first time you do it
  4. Awww poor birdie.
  5. HR roadster with 80 odd K. Looks good and the only issue with it is 4th gear synchro. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261528038554
  6. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/67486-stage-nine-zeditus-08-june-2014-small-updates/page__st__160 Post number 167 It's a very clean solution.
  7. Cracking them open and painting the internals is pretty easy, however, putting them back together and sealing them up properly is the hard part.
  8. Front bumper is the only different "panel" throughout all 350Z model years. If you are swapping a facelift/prefacelift bumper you will also need to change the arch liners. Bumper bar I'm almost certain is the same for all years as are the wings, however the radiator changed in 2007 HR models.
  9. No mate, yours is just a late registered car, hopefully before 23rd March 2006. How much is your tax? £280 I believe Then your car is just a normal 276BHP DE, like mine and most peoples and luckily registered before the tax hike
  10. No mate, yours is just a late registered car, hopefully before 23rd March 2006. How much is your tax?
  11. KyleR

    Get a grip

    Near 4 hours later and no pictures? Why are you doing this to us???
  12. 3m for the spoiler assuming there are also a few bolts too. Not sure if I would trust even 3m to hold the spats on on its own, though. Any old stuff will be ok for the plate however.
  13. £255 is super cheap, £230 is super duper cheap!
  14. The toe bolt goes into a different arm, the one with the spring carrier.
  15. KyleR

    Wales 2015 or 2016

    Didn't they say hoon, ..not hook? I have no idea with OSX feel the need to change my words
  16. They look like toe arms to me because the camber arms are supposed to be curved to the best of my knowledge.
  17. KyleR

    Wales 2015 or 2016

    Yeah, still sure. Ok, yours add's up to £790 You need a £1000 to be comfortable I reckon. Also, you got all the way there and back, while doing laps, on just 2 and half tanks of fule ??? Doing to WRONG. Is it just me or is £70 ridiculously cheap for a ferry? Considering it cost 4-5 times that for me to get to Liverpool.
  18. KyleR

    Wales 2015 or 2016

    I think I'm a little confused with what you guys mean by "hook" because you're saying it'll cost much more than Wales etc, but to me Wales is a hook. Anyone care to help a brother out? lol
  19. KyleR

    Wales 2015 or 2016

    I voted to make it a bi-annual event with a similar event in Scotland. Of course it would be amazing to get all you guys over here, or travel across a section of Europe with you all, but lets face it, that's not going to happen, at least not anywhere near the same scale as the Wales event or what a Scottish equivalent could be. I was hoping to make it over for Wales this year, but when I added it all up, including the ferry into either Liverpool or Hollyhead, it was going to cost the best part of a grand for 3 days and I just couldn't justify or afford that at the moment. If you guys did decide to go somewhere different like here, IOM, Europe I'm sure you would get a few to do it, but 90% of people couldn't, not only because of the added prices of the ferry or tunnel, but also because you would have to be there for all the 3,4,5 days, whereas with Wales or something in the UK, people could take part for some of the days and simply drive home as and when required. I believe this currently happens with Wales?
  20. Thats a very good shout. Some young 16 year old being a **** could easily have lost control and hit the car. Would also explain the black (rubber?) marks.
  21. I seen the comment before about the mobility scooter or the likes. Do you think it could go fast enough to cause that much damage? I just imagine a wee scooter bumping into and off the car really easy at 3-5 mph. Were there any of those trolley sheds or whatever you call them where all the trolleys hang out close? Maybe one of the wee golf cart things that pull them around.
  22. No idea, it's a very bright blue which is quite rare on car I would imagine. But too low for a bin lorry and trollies would have market it way higher…
  23. No it's not criminal damage , that's nonsense It wasn't, then they left the scene of an accident which is criminal
  24. Both beautiful cars, the '70 is a bit more American styled than the '50 in my opinion as it's more smooth and simple. However much I love my '50, i'd still love a Nismo '70, but not as much as I want a UKDM 5.0 V8 2014 Mustang
  25. Thats a weird one. It's remarkably low and an odd shape. I can't even imagine what kind of vehicle could have caused it or how as the scrapes are vertical.
×
×
  • Create New...