Jump to content

cs2000

Members
  • Posts

    2,628
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cs2000

  1. removed
  2. Same as this? http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/69572-ie10-compatability-issues/ I have to use the little switch button in the quick reply box to be able to use a new line.
  3. Good box this month, the glass cleaner looks impressive, am a little tiny bit disappointed the wax isn't from someone with a more recognised brand rather than angel wax, but their trim gel stuff from a few boxes ago wasn't all that bad I guess. Like the silver pots too, makes getting the wax out much easier. next months order placed
  4. Heh, there is no button, but that works, I do it all the time lately with the heat. Bloody leather seats ...
  5. They can be wired however you want along as you give them 12v I wire them into my sidelights and this is what the instructions I provide In the box cater for
  6. -H- Managed to get yours out today, tracking number incoming! tommybandit , Ive added you onto the list mate and ordered the parts
  7. Another update, the next 3 are essentially complete. Finally got some less this morning so fixed the busted led on -H-'s set thy failed during testing. Il post these out during my lunch on Monday for you mate. Mutton87 and d95gas, yours are all built and are testing/drying now. All going well il have these out Tuesday for you. Just waiting for some more LEDs for 3sjr's set and the reflector for glrnt
  8. How many boxes do you think landed today? dos! BOOM Must have mine - as mine hasn't arrived <mutters something about jammy dodgers> I've fessed up to Richard, I felt bad getting too much free stuff. Once is good, twice is great, but three times... It's only a little outfit, it's not amazon or Barclays, they never double up in error. That's very honest of you mate I liked the selection this month, not a fan of the blind test items however but MUCH prefer the proper air freshener rather than the spray.
  9. Brilliant, cheers for keeping this all going guys Updated list 1. robin c 2. K370Z2 3. Dogfather 4. Badgeronimous 5. apcarter 6. bakseedaa 7. Lambo If anyone has any issues with them just give me a message, there may be 1 or two duff DVD out there but Harryjax fixed a intermittent DVD3 by copying the DVD in Nero and using its repair functionality
  10. Hey all, not much of an update but im back from seeing family this week, another set of reflectors has turned up and so they're now all prepped for the LED's but these STILL haven't arrived so im stuck until they do, everything else is on place though for when they do.
  11. Lol cylendar 11 misfire. Think that immediately days the codes have been read wrong.
  12. the battery may actually be dead/dying, the alarm going off like that is one of the indicators. From what ive seen, unless the battery is 100% flat, that gauge is absolutely useless. Everyone's zed seems to behave differently too, some alarms go off, some have weird starting issues, it just seems to be a car that really hates having a low battery, though from what I understand the engine is a pig to turn over and takes a hefty chunk out of the battery every time so it does get a hard life. If you can afford to id try a new battery (yes, assuming your window, boot and bonnet are properly closed first) but alternatively go to Halfords and get your battery tested with their machine, it checks each cell in the battery as if even 1 is failing then your battery is as good as dead, its a free test too.
  13. Probably a good idea, I've heard far too many horror stories about those D1 ali nuts falling off/getting stuck. I always slightly over torque my OEM nuts to about 96 ft-lb, 80 seems like they're hardly even on.
  14. Oh dear that's bad... Well, whoiever told you yolu cant sand it clearly doesn't understand sandpaper. BulletMagnet refurbed his CF bonnet by wet & drying the entire thing then lacquering it as required. I'm sure you are aware sandpaper is friction material and it will remove any kind of paint no matter what it is, I highly doubt its a proper job whereby the bonnet was painted then relacqured so will probably be a few hrs work and of course you will need to refurb the bonnet afterwards id suspect.
  15. Hmmm, tempted by red...... Il need to slip this one past the Mrs, wasso, how long do you think you will do these for, I kind of need new brake disks next month so shiny shiny may be delayed, but I want. Eventually.
  16. Sad to see people dying just on the way to work to earn some money to support themselves and most likely a family back home , I know we have a few offshore workers on the club too so hope its none of our bunch.
  17. Yeah, I thought me and BM were the only two lol, do seem quite rare in this area.
  18. Quick update, I have completed the drilling for 3 sets of reflectors today bur ran oput of solder so ive only actually completed 1 and that is for -H-. Il try to get some more solder tomorrow, hopefully... The other reflectors are yet to arrive, im waiting on two and some more LEDs too.
  19. That was probably me Where roughly was I? I tend to get home (kesgrave) about 6:15-6:30 so the right kinds timeframe possibly?
  20. Yeah...rrrrrrrreally not a fan of the golfs, in any guise, but the video is pretty good, I like the sir suspension (just for the gadget-ness of it) and I do like their club sticker, looks very clean.
  21. sounds good, wish I could hear my car from the outside! haha
  22. Must be an issue with the clutch. Line 1 of their auction... OK, so now check the compatibility list...Yep, every model of 350z from 2003-2007. Contact the seller id say.
  23. Nice offer, I gave mine away last week too (humble bundle?) But next time, try this section http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/15-off-topic-discussion/
  24. Really...I feel bad now since I sold my 2003 celica that I owned for 3.5 years to buy a zed.... maybe I was to familiar with the shape. I think the wide arch kit threw me off but yes now I see the headlights are too elongated to be a zed... Ok, time to change the topic title to "Spiderman vehicle wrap, fortune RX7 and ridiculous monster truck photo"
  25. But mine works fine, iphone 5 and my mates 3GS
×
×
  • Create New...