Jump to content

cs2000

Members
  • Posts

    2,628
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cs2000

  1. Yeah, looks like too much power, jumped the kerb (look at the rear when) into probably a grass verge and ended up reversed into a post or some sort. RIP zeddy.
  2. Lol, the air con "exhaust" is over on the passenger side though
  3. May be waiting a while
  4. GLWTS, love the engrish translation on the eBay link!
  5. Mine too, decent box actually, not too sure/would have preferred not to get two glaze's in one box, but hey ho! Plus, one smells like toothpaste No golden ticket or runner up wax pot for me though
  6. Seafoam is a entire engine cleaner. You get a can, put 1/3 in petrol to clean fuel injection system, 1/3 in oil to clean oil lines/channels and 1/3 you use a vacuum hose that feeds all cylinders which takes it into the pistons cleaning that out. When you're done you leave the engine off for 15 mins, then go and fire it up, and this happens. The amount of smoke that came out the back of my Celica when I did it was astonishing. You are advised to drive enthusiastically to get rid of the freed deposits of crap, but the first time I put my foot down the car almost stalled with a huge cloud coming out of the rear. It picked up immediately and smoked for about 15 mins of driving which is normal. I did have a small oil burning issue on that car, seafoam stopped it completely. I guess something had gummed up in the engine somewhere allowing a little oil to get burnt and the seafoam cleaned it all off. I need to do it on the 350 really. You don't have to put the can in the oil either, Seafoam say you don't have to change the oil afterwards, I found you do, as did many others as it thins the oil slightly. It can clog up your spark plugs too if your engine is in a really bad state. As I say, it was fine on the celica, that had done 120,000 miles and was burning oil for at least 15,000 of those, spark plugs survived fine. Heres a guy who has documented the process on his LS1 engine http://ls1tech.com/forums/general-maintenance-repairs/534376-how-seafoam-your-car.html
  7. Neetan & 14N - Just wanted to give you guys a little update, all the LED's came in last week and I soldered them all up, im just still waiting on the reflector units from USA to arrive, they were ordered when I said they were in the PM's, but they normally take 7-10 days to arrive, just hope they do before the whether really turns
  8. Not that ive seen mate. To be fair, the inside of the light units aren't really pretty so to speak so frosted is the best option! Just missed out on the reflectors... my timings all off... Luckily the timings on my car are spot on! Does any one do any after market interior lights fittings? I don't like the frosted plastic ones in the 350z. Not sure how I'd improve them though.
  9. All noted down on the spredsheet, il drop you all messages one this first lot is done/I have more stock, don't want to get confused with anything and mess up orders
  10. So, little update so we can keep track SET1 - With Lambo SET2 - With bakseedaa SET3 - With apcarter Posting to Chubster SET4 - With 370Mike Posting to GIXXERUK
  11. Next months order is in the bag!
  12. I always like to use Seafoam! not used it in the Zed yet though.
  13. This. Don't take out a loan to pay anyone back, its a black hole, don't lower your payments to your family as its very easy to fall out over cash. Stop spending on mods and just pay the car off, then mod if you like, its what im having to do. Loads of things I want, but Christmas, and saving for a house comes first, sadly all I can afford to do it service, tax, tyre switch etc, not exactly mods.
  14. Oh noes! il send you one now, sorry!
  15. Well, that's a good thing isnt it? Haha of course it is, just didn't expect them to be so popular, its something ive long considered doing, just never thought I was something people would want, but I was clearly wrong
  16. Mine uses oil id guess at a rate of 3-400ml roughly every3-4 months, I do about 2k miles a month however and push it regularly.
  17. I can think of ways to ease the problem for scum bags such as this. FYI, its a bolt gun they use to put down horses. Il volunteer for the job of cleansing the gene pool. Fair enough if your out of work and are looking, it took me 3 months to find a job like this once and I was looking daily, but if you're on job seekers for 3 years, its quick cut and dry that you aren't "seeking" and therefore, please refer to the image above.
  18. Whaa? lol, cant believe theyre still doing it, if you have twitter maybe send them a message on there? more to the point, wheres mine!
  19. Chubster, drop apcarter a PM, he should send you a set. If you experience issues with DVD 2/3 just keep trying, it does get there in the end!
  20. Yeah just the light fittings, the only caveat being the sidelights which you need to undo two bolts and pull the splashguard to the side. Let me sort out the current orders I have and il get back to you once these are done, don't want to take on too much and get things mixed up!
  21. I do 70 miles a day, 2 weeks a month. Why 2 weeks and not 4 I hear you ask? Simply because its too damn expensive. Im on a wage above 20k and I still have to share driving 2 weeks a month with a mate I work with. 1 tank of juice lasts just about 1 week doing 70mph where it allows but obviously I travel at rush hour so I do a fair amount of 50mph and traffic. I average 26.6 mpg
  22. Not got my box yet
  23. Well done mate, I still love the look of mine even after all this time! If I nip into the shops I often leave the sidelights on just so I can see them!
  24. I think the list is empty now, so just hold toght until someone else needs them mate SET1 - With Lambo SET2 - With bakseedaa SET3 - With apcarter SET4 - With 370Mike
×
×
  • Create New...