Jump to content

cs2000

Members
  • Posts

    2,628
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cs2000

  1. Ok, everyone so far has been PM's with payment detailes, just placed a larger than expected order of a little over £250 for the LED's ordered so far
  2. Sounds good. Let me see what I can sort out. Anyone that's expressed Interest il drop you a pm shortly:) Octet, il see what I can do, my guess is that most bulbs are the same anyway
  3. Sadly most of the LED's especially the smaller festoon ones are 6000k, I personally don't see the point in 4300 as you may as well stick with regular bulbs. Arran, whether this works or not I can source you a set mate
  4. Hey all, So, after taking a break from the LED reflector units I have another small and simple idea, an LED conversion packs for the 350Z & 370Z. These consist of the best quality bulbs I can source, ive used cheaper bulbs for years (99p/10 on eBay etc) and yes they look good but they fail prematurely and you always have to buy more as usually one or more is DOA. So, the following options are available; 350z Options Level 1 - 350z Interior - £20.00 including postage 2x Vanity Mirror 2x Dome Light 1x Boot Light Level 2 - 350z Exterior-£22.00including postage 2x Amber Indicators 2x Front Sidelights 2x Number plate Lights Level 3 - 350z Full- £40.00 including postage 2x Vanity Mirror 2x Dome Light 1x Boot Light 2x Amber Indicators 2x Front Sidelights 2x Number plate Lights ---------------------------------------------------- 370z Options Level 1 - 370z Interior - £20.00 including postage 2x Vanity Mirror 2x Dome Light 1x Boot Light Level 2 - 370z Exterior - £20.00 including postage 2x Front Sidelights 2x Number plate Lights Level 3 - 370z Full - £35.00 including postage 2x Vanity Mirror 2x Dome Light 1x Boot Light 2x Front Sidelights 2x Number plate Lights All sets, regardless of make or level selected come with a plastic pry tool to access some of the light housings (especially useful for the vanity bulbs!). All bulbs are bagged and labelled individually so you know what goes where in advance. If you wish to complete the look of the upgrade, you can also buy Reverse & Fog lights in LED's. Again, high quality ones of these are expensive so I don't include them in my kits, I highly recommend these however; Fog Light: http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2a2f8f76a6 Reverse Light: http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2a360b2bd5 Sadly, indicators require the fitting of load resistors to stop the rapid flashing. I have tried a few of these to no great effect so I cant make any recommendations for these. Please Note: Its been highlighted that there are two different kinds of Vanity bulbs. The UK spec ones look like this. (Notice the little metal claws holding the Festoon bulbs in-place) And the JDM spec ones like this. (Notice no metal claws, the bulbs are seeming hard wired to a circuitry. BEFORE you order, please make sure you have the UK spec holder as the bulbs I send clearly cannot be fitted to the JDM visor and some UK cars appear to have JDM visors I cannot check every time so I will assume you have done so.
  5. Sam, very easy, reflector sets from eBay, 30,000MCD 12v LED's (14 in total) some silicone, some heatshrink, soldering gun and youre set, I have a build thred somewhere in this forum that discusses my prototypes, these are very different, but its a start. il see what I can do mate Rear clusters are difficult due to the aforementioned sourcing issues for the units themselves, that's before I even start on the actual wiring side of things,but that should be easier. As for interior lighting http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/76521-led-bulb-kits-interest-thred/
  6. Nothing as in your face as these reflectors are, but LED + Zed based regardless. I did look at doing LED reverse/fog/indicator clusters, but cant find a reliable +cheap source of the light units, shame as that wou;ld have been cool, but a lot of work.
  7. Will do, got other plans for LED items atm but I I ever get the itch again il look here first
  8. Yep, you only get one and you need 1 more. Sly @ Kaizer fitted mine as the retaining brackets and banjo bolts were rusted as hell, from what I hear even he had a job getting them off without damaging the hardline on the car. The rears are really too short, I mean, they fit, but just be carefull with your routing. Sadly no photos and I don't really know if they make any difference, but hey ho.
  9. Me vs a low wall last week, cost to fix has been quoted at £150.00
  10. Yep, pure timing. Took me 3 attempts I think to do the idle relearn procedure try having a piece of paper with instructions on it in1 hand and a watch with a second hand in the other. Timing is very critical!
  11. Alex, as usual I suspect will have them in ready to go same or next day.
  12. Find a post by me in the detailing section. Headlights sanded down and rubbed up again all without a rotary polisher. PITA of a job but worth it in the end. I would find it for you but on iphone at the moment
  13. Looks like not, which would have concerned me, but tbh I would have paid £20 for that, the horrible yellow headlights look nasty.
  14. as above
  15. OK, so over the weekend I have completed building the 3 sets for Gort, and mrb but sadly easty has dropped out. I have therefore offered this set to Ballardpaul since he is on the "Final set" and wanted black ones. If he isn't ready il stick this set for sale in the For sale forum Gort and MRB's set will be posted lunchtime today
  16. BCM. but I doubt its that seeing as they don't work at all. Normally a busted lights section in the BCM just kills the auto on-off dome lights facility. Secret fuse box by the battery perhaps?
  17. cs2000

    P0340

    Correct, bank 1 is drivers side.
  18. Cant go wrong with a powerflow
  19. Not 100% on your question, but in the passenger side A pillar there's a red, black and pink wire. Red and black are pos and neg at all times (even when car is off) and pink becomes live when a door is opened. Just be careful tapping into that circuit with regards to overloading the BCM.
  20. Recently got a quote for me to fix a dent and a 1 inch scratch on rear wheel arch is £150, may help you in gauging.
  21. Brill. So... SET1 - With Badgeronimous(AJRFulton) Asked to post to Lambo SET2 - With bakseedaa SET3 - With apcarter SET4 - With 370Mike Ive removed Dogfather, he still hasn't responded to anyone's PM's requesting his address so after this the list is clear. Hang onto your DVD's in case someone else needs them
  22. both sides can be accessed without totally removing the bumper, but you do have to undo 95% of the fixings to give it enough flex.
  23. I could be being stupid, not with the car atm, but isn't that where the headlamp leveller thing is, I could ofcourse be thinking of my Celica, which I probably am.
  24. This ^^
  25. Keyser has one, iirc, but far to travel though! lol
×
×
  • Create New...