Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Haha funny clio drivers!
  2. How did a woman get into a more senior position than a man..... Age, experience, qualifications the normal ways You guys work for some crazy companies....
  3. How did a woman get into a more senior position than a man.....
  4. http://www.tripwheels.com/ Trip Wheels is another good one for under 25's hiring cars in the US.
  5. I have done about 500 miles of it....in a Dodge Caravan....dam that thing flew
  6. 23rd - http://www.ttevents....-day-1680-p.asp I was thinking of the 30th one too.....its fair amount cheaper and only a week later. http://www.javelintr...cchk=1&Itemid=1
  7. Wahey your keeping it! Personally I would look for some Rays with part worn tyres. Can usually be picked up for around £500. Sell your old wheels for around £200, so for £300 you can get lightweight alloys with hopefully part worn decent tyres!
  8. I do 9k a year and my GF lives a mile away and works 5 miles away....god knows how!
  9. Now that doesn't look like a £20 eBay special! Suit looks good too...
  10. The main reason I think we all go for the 19's is that they have the perfect offset for the Z. No messing around with arch rolling, they are still usable daily and most importantly no spacers are needed at all! I also think due to the grids lipped design the alloys seems smaller than they actually are.....so the 19's obviously help with that.
  11. I will be booking 2 weeks before....fingers crossed there is still spaces!
  12. Takes a brave man to blame himself before the usual oil spill so hats off to you Its starting to get cold and damp so lets hope this post saves a few other peoples pride and joys this winter.
  13. Wouldn't be Azure though!
  14. 370Ad

    2014 Calendar

    Entered!
  15. 20%
  16. Hated my spacers too...had them on my Rays and also some 19's. My new 19's didn't need them and that's the main reason I got them. Feels so much better now. The spacers ruined the main reason I got the car.... Would rather a better drivers car than a posing machine!
  17. Why when you have a V6!
  18. Welcome to the mad house!
  19. Silverstone taster session? Wanted to go myself but got lumped with working!
  20. Absolute bargain! 1k for decent jap wheels and tyres. Anyone want my Rotas?! Haha
  21. Dead washer pump..... Diagnosed by no fluid or sound coming from the pump when activated. Doddle to fit with the front right wheel is off.....you just need to pull back the arch liner and boom its there in front of you. http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Nissan_350Z_3.5_2005/p/car-parts/car-body-parts-and-car-exhaust/wipers/car-washer-system/?488700010&1&cd8269b47267e0bd5b80021b83072a531f389510&000599 £7.08 for a Euro Part special, 5th of the Nissan equivalent.
  22. Reason he's selling is cos he needs a bigger car as he's having a baby, so I don't get your logic... With the 4k he can buy a focus and keep the Z, how about that man logic for you!
  23. 4k and a DE with the same mods
  24. Makes sense now! Wondered if I was missing something and I was...
×
×
  • Create New...