Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. These sold for around 2k with tyres after about a year of trying to sell them: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/62083-jt350gt4-farewell-part-out/ So I would say given that information about £1200-1500 would be a ball park figure depending on how long your willing to wait before splitting with them.
  2. Welcome! Love the GT86 myself....but the gearbox issue sounds very similar to my old Celica T Sport which was a nightmare changing from 2nd to 3rd at high RPM.
  3. Looks like a great day out and I am glad you got back safe and sound.
  4. Mine seems to stay intact! Give it a good clean and then see if it still does it
  5. Love it! Not jealous at all......
  6. Standard Z = 2003 - 2006 ......276bhp Facelift version = MY06 onwards (this refers to a range of small improvements on these models, eg., improved quality interior, speed sensitive power steering and LED rear taillight cluster - plus other things) .......296bhp Bonnet Bulge = MY07 onwards (taller engine 'with 80% new components', apparently) .......313bhp Edited to add bhp's DE is still the quickest down the quarter of a mile though I've read that before, still don't believe it though. Now where is that thread
  7. Well there are some exceptions.... DE FTW
  8. I got my girlfriend a Mulberry handbag for her 21st and I thought that was nice.... Looks like you need some drive space, I have an off road spot. Drop the keys over and you can use it for free
  9. 370Ad

    Autumnal run out

    Why can't I live anywhere like this Great drive out
  10. Pointless buying a Rev up in my eyes. DE is the best buy for the cheap skates and HR is the one if you want to be the gods of the forum! I am sure many will disagree though
  11. I got these fitted last year: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ex35-g35-m35-m45-370z-g37-350z-rear-righthand-stabilizer-drop-link-sway-bar-/221105331406?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item337ae79cce Do the job perfectly and are still going strong. Might not last as long as OEM but hell of a lot cheaper!
  12. Standard Z = 2003 - 2006 ......276bhp Facelift version = MY06 onwards (this refers to a range of small improvements on these models, eg., improved quality interior, speed sensitive power steering and LED rear taillight cluster - plus other things) .......296bhp Bonnet Bulge = MY07 onwards (taller engine 'with 80% new components', apparently) .......313bhp Edited to add bhp's DE is still the quickest down the quarter of a mile though
  13. 370Ad

    My 350

    That's a lot of you mean hub BHP? I would think a bit less but could be wrong. Yeah thats Fly BHP I would assume. I have seen anything from 270 to 300 with these mods so all depends on the engine and condition.
  14. Went for £470....pretty good guess Who won them then?!
  15. Arrived this morning. Thread can be locked. Thanks
  16. Want to buy this car so much.....
  17. As its Feb 06 it will be a 55 plate so she will be fine. So.... very late model low mileage DE, very sought after car!
  18. If its the 17th Feb 06 then its the first model of the Z with 276bhp. Not a bad thing at all but would make the price 'fair' in my opinion EDIT: Just seen the link so can confirm DE. GT Spec with Rays and looks lovely so as long as service history stacks up then seems like a decent buy.
  19. 370Ad

    Flashers

    I flash all the time and never get a response. Probably think I am nuts but o well!
  20. 370Ad

    RAYS

    The new highest bidder likes golf clubs and mobile phone's.....Dave is that you
  21. Seems cheap if its an actual 06+ Rev up model (Dip in the middle of front bumper lip). Could be a late registered DE 53-06 model (Orange strip inside headlights). Welcome
  22. Nero let us know when he picks it up so we can rinse him for buying a dodgy car
  23. 370Ad

    RAYS

    Yes' and I'm the highest bidder at the moment as I also need a set... Sorry....I will stop advertising these wheels!
  24. 370Ad

    RAYS

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251351749750?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 Tyres are @*!# but alloys are in decent condition so depends what they go for really
×
×
  • Create New...