Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Don't you have a thread on this already? It's worth that price give or take 5%. Really depends what the condition/service history is like when viewing mate.
  2. I find this very hard to believe from an engine which had around 200bhp about 20 years ago And by no means am I slating your purchase but by saying its a 'better' car than a 350z must be a joke.....Its more practical and potentially more fuel efficient but that's all I can think of!
  3. http://www.alignmycar.co.uk/ Will show all places with Hunter system....there is 5% off voucher too.
  4. 1. Marzman (1x Ticket + 1x Track Session) 2. Grundy225 (1x Ticket + Possible Track time) 3. 350Ad (1x Ticket + 1x Track Session) 4.
  5. Have you tried googling the details, especially the phone number? You never know!
  6. Wahoo, best event of the year for me
  7. Big fan of this....delete all chat and just put photo's/spec.
  8. Who let this guy in! I always have to cook the GF's mothers well done and it kills me to do it
  9. The crash barrier cut the seat where his head should have been but his head flew forward and hit the screen.....dam lucky! Traction control on for a bit.....
  10. Nothing wrong with the Z auto, great fun with the triptronic, just like a manual, but without the shite clutch and notchy gear change. The only good thing about auto's is ghost riding the whip!
  11. 245/45/18 to 275/35/19 is 0.44% difference, if you notice that then your better than I am!
  12. Dammm... my friend is looking for a 4-5k Z but not an auto
  13. Crab and lobster burgers looks epic!
  14. New Flywheels/clutches provide more power do they?!
  15. Lies.....would never happen Not a fan of the spoiler less look mate sorry!
  16. Big fan of steak myself too....would definitely call myself a 'foodie'. I like mine medium rare with a small side of peppercorn sauce. Best steak I have ever had is at Heston's Dinner @ Mandarin Oriental, London. Perfect fillet with no fat (how I like it), it just melted in your mouth
  17. Seems pretty cheap for a clean DE with low miles, especially from a dealer. Drop links are about £120-£150 fitted and window motor is either a simple reset or purchase a new one for about £200.
  18. Any update on the valuation buddy?!
  19. Haha brilliant!
  20. Look at the rap I just did! He gets on with life as a hairdresser, He's a funny kinda chap. He likes to watch football and sit back. He likes to driver his Audi. But when he starts to daydream, His mind turns straight to pink. And.... Boom boom shake da boom-boom-boom! No#1?!
  21. I've just had a look now, they're all around the £9k mark, I only paid £7k for mine and only said the value was £7k when I insured it, do you think this makes a difference? Doesn't make a difference mate. If you put 20k they aren't going to pay that out are they? Send over the adverts with similair age and mileage and see what they come back with
  22. Very low! Remember the Z's change price quite dramatically on colour. Look for black ones only and send them over
  23. He has taken a photo outside a shop saying its his so now he is 'all grown up'.... Also anyone dare to tell him he has the only model to use oil
  24. RT-P?
×
×
  • Create New...