When the lines goes -- doesn't it still have 10 litres remaining? Its an EU safety thing.
You could only get 71 litres in so still had 9 litres in the tank (in theory).
Trying not to be harsh but why would someone buy these off you and not Zman for the same price and have some sort of guarantee...
Drop it a bit bud and I am sure they will sell!
Just running OEM size on the Rays mate. I know they are a smaller width than the Falkens were but I would have expected better grip than this...they have near enough 6mm on them too.
I seem to be getting the TRC/Slip light a lot more round corners than the Falkens too, and I am not even driving hard. Never do in damp/wet.
Not everyone, I didn't enjoy them, neither did the roundabouts on my commute. I do very much enjoy my MPSS
MPSS is the dream but still got 4mm on the Falkens to destroy first! That will be my first job in spring!
Changed from 275 wide 452's to 245 wide RE050's for winter and they are shocking in the wet! Everyone on here loves the Potenza's but at present I am not feeling them.
They are cheap don't get me wrong but factor in £200 for a refurb and then say £200 for some part warn Bridgestones your almost better off buying a decent set on the forum.
First question I would ask is can he do a mandrel bended system? (not crushing the pipe for angles).
MIJ has a really good reputation and TBH from the power flow system on my Yaris I would never go back there. Most are franchises so he might be good but from what you have said so far I doubt it!
After spending the last two days in Glasgow it definitely ain't 'sunny'
Grey is a word I would probably use. Looks like I will be up here every other month, going to drive next time as not a fan of this taxi malarkey.
The scotts are definitely a friendlier bunch though