Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Yes it is actually gold and the wheels are creme....He is nuts but definitely individual! Get yourself down to Japfest mate it would be great to see it in the flesh
  2. Love the wheels
  3. Some Z's seem to come with less OEM so it's all about the gain mate
  4. Had them on for 2 years...no problems at all!
  5. Love San Fran! So many Tesla's driving their silicone valley owners around. Have you booked Alcatraz? I went in September but we had to book month in advance. Some great places to eat near Union Square too, get on trip advisor that will sort you out.
  6. Where you based bud we can suggest a place to map it!
  7. That's got to hurt....especially so soon after you sold it.
  8. 370Ad

    Shame on you.

    I thought the HR engine had twin knock sensors to detect detonation caused by low octane fuel and adjust the ignition timing to suit ? hmmmm interesting!
  9. Really, I thought the RE050s were great tyres (not as good as MPSS or AD08s though) and are meant to be better than the Falkens. You sure they aren't the dreaded RE040s? It might be a size thing as I am use to 245/275 not 225/245 but at present I am getting a lot less traction. 100% RE050A's with 6mm+ tread....
  10. From a 452 owner I am looking forward to seeing your reports. Downsized to the Rays with RE050's for the winter and I am not impressed with these!!
  11. Yeah they are Lordy's off here but advertised for £80 if I remember.
  12. I have previously owned a pair of Powder coated Rays yes and many forum members have had it done
  13. 370Ad

    Shame on you.

    It could have been mapped on 95.... probably not though!
  14. You can do it with the lights still in place. Best done up against a wall with the lights on so you can visually see them moving. Here's the guide; http://www.350z-uk.c...our-headlights/ Hope that helps. Had my car 2 years and only just did this on monday night....thanks!
  15. Yes they can
  16. #Loser #21stCentury #OldMan
  17. It's a risk with the engine light but could be worth it!
  18. Yeah always wanted one since I worked on the watch counter in John Lewis whilst I was at sixth form. First major purchase I bought when I got my first few pay checks after uni and 3 years later still looks as new and I love it! 911 would be lovely but would have to be a 997 now and a decent one is 18k+.... so a little while off yet!
  19. Looks awesome...Glad its been bought by someone who seems to care for cars! You say your going to keep the wheels but I bet in 6 months it will have new shoes
  20. How about a watch for a car you don't own? I have a Carrera but can't quite afford the car
  21. 370Ad

    Rev matching

    Not sure if this is 100% accurate ....didn't do it at Combe and wasn't over taken once apart from the first 2-3 warm up laps. Might give it a go next year and time my laps!
  22. Yep its down. Online banking and everything! Good I only use my CC to buy online
  23. 370Ad

    Rev matching

    Heard about it....tried it a few times don't see the point if I am honest!
  24. Not a bad write up....prepared to get ridiculed on the PH forum, the Z isn't a car of choice over there. Sounds @*!#, Renault engine etc etc
×
×
  • Create New...