Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. ouch, thats a lot of money and cockpit time. Still, I assume that ATC pays very well and keeps him in the loop, so to speak? must still be frustrating for him... Yeah thats the problem, now he has a career with NATS it pays quite well and I imagine it would be a drop to get into the pilot game. But yes as you say they are a close nit circle so if he can find the right company it might be worth the drop in the long run.
  2. Or get some wheels that fit....spacers ruin the feel bud! You want to aim for anything between ET10-20 with spacers/wheels.
  3. http://www.alignmycar.co.uk/ Will show you anywhere with a Hunter System. £72 at Elite Wheels in Reading if that helps.
  4. Had a friend spend 60k learning to become a pilot, he has 250+ hours and hasn't had any luck so far. He became an air traffic controller for the time being.
  5. Basically the way I look at them is that they are only useful if you are pulled over by the cops.They don't seem to pass MOT's very well and you need to find a 'friendly' place....so if your doing that you might as well get decats.
  6. Bit far then unfortunately. Only know someone in Bristol or Reading!
  7. Yeah thats the one obviously was on the drink already when I saw it (I wasn't driving BTW)
  8. Where you based bud? Yes lots of posts on here about HFC's failing.
  9. He is obviously being picky...personally I would find another station. Where you based?! HFC's do seem to have this issue sometimes.
  10. Wahoo!
  11. Any Mods?!
  12. Not really sure where I was so can't be more road specific unfortunately! I flashed and you gave me a wave though
  13. How do I get there dude? Not been around this site much 350Z & 370Z UK → General → The Trading Post → Zeds for sale http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/
  14. TBH if you have had it resprayed recently they didn't do a very good job. They should have removed all the rust, treated the area then filled/resprayed. If I was you I would go back to the place you paid last year and complain!
  15. Welcome to the fun house!
  16. We have a new winner!! 10 plate Revup http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201312060373443/sort/ageasc/usedcars/postcode/rg73nz/quicksearch/true/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/make/nissan/page/1/radius/1501/model/350_z/image-id/9d75390d32b856b69eae1bd4b0e4dd76?logcode=p
  17. Is your heater working fine? And 27mpg is good!
  18. Get pedal dancing and the upload the video/put the code up here. Hopefully it's nothing but better be safe than sorry!
  19. The sad thing is some mug will buy it and get ripped off
  20. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201308098239328/sort/ageasc/usedcars/radius/1501/maximum-age/up_to_7_years_old/model/350_z/postcode/rg73nz/onesearchad/used/page/1/make/nissan?logcode=p Very late registration!
  21. It was a costly option, but adds no value to a second hand car as they're pretty useless compared to Tomtom or Garmin. I agree! But when I sell mine it will be noted as a very rare costly option thats worth its weight in gold
  22. Had a look under the car.....nice little XYZ pipe on the standard BB
  23. It is fixable but pretty expensive. Most people on here just live with it.
  24. John Kleis are pretty awesome...they do installs in brand new lambo's for the Reading Branch. The Z head unit is pretty easy to fit TBH and I personally would just do it myself. Use Busters guide and you can get a decent sound!
  25. Welcome! For your budget I would go for a tidy low mileage DE GT model (53-55 plate. You could have the pick of the classifieds which would make your search a lot easier. You could also afford the rev-up (06-07) which has 20bhp more and the nicer interior but this engine can be prone to oil usage unfortunately. Red does seem quite rare but there is one in the for sale section at the moment...unless its gone already! Good luck.
×
×
  • Create New...