Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Yesterday around 16:30...I was coming out of work and saw you flash by!
  2. Exactly what I needed, you sir are a legend! Thanks
  3. Thanks for the info mate!
  4. Cant believe you got a ban and actually returned
  5. Its the new one that surpriesed the OP, the old ones are slow and cant go around corners. Unless they are stage 2 then you would have got left for dead ( speaking sarcastically obv ) On a similar legal limit bit of fun I took a spanking in a straight line off a BMW 330d!! thing was obviously remapped as I was in third gear and he was past and went about 2 car lenghts infront and stayed there! Its the new one that surpriesed the OP, the old ones are slow and cant go around corners. Unless they are stage 2 then you would have got left for dead ( speaking sarcastically obv ) On a similar legal limit bit of fun I took a spanking in a straight line off a BMW 330d!! thing was obviously remapped as I was in third gear and he was past and went about 2 car lenghts infront and stayed there! Its that bodykit slowing you down
  6. Thats BIN! They end in 8 hours for auction though.
  7. Remaps pay for themself over 2 years....remember that Looks nice!
  8. Thought you sold it?! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131103791131?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
  9. I was going to do this one but went for Bedford instead! Enjoy
  10. Nice little watch! Wonder why they did tone down the exhaust on the 70.
  11. Probably makes it worth less having FNSH with some of the stories I have heard
  12. I personally put in 37 psi in the Rays as they feel a bit wobbly after using the 19's.
  13. Glad you decided to keep it! The EP3 is a lovely car but the Z is in a different overall league. Yes 0-60 there isn't a massive amount in it but that's where it stops. Get your Z on a dyno mate as it might just need new plugs or something if it's down on power?!
  14. HR's have dropped dramatically in price recently...really closing the gap of the model years. For 7k your not going to get anything better than a decent low mileage DE. GT4 was a good shout but holding there value too well for this budget. Personally for me the 06 rev up isn't worth buying and a HR at this price would be a dog/damage repaired.
  15. Wheels look awful...why would anyone own them
  16. Drop links are cheap and a pretty easy DIY. Rear wheel bearing is cheaper than the front (70ish if I remember correctly) but not a DIY like the front as you need a press. Zmanalex sells the nuts!
  17. It's is not an hours job BTW! Took me 2.5 hours last Friday...throttle body side wasn't too bad but drivers side was a nightmare to get in and actually work behind all the wires. Wouldn't like to do it again but then again wouldn't pay 300 for it!
  18. Its just the market they target. For example my mum owns a lexus and they do not offer very competitive quotes at all. There isn't one company which has the best rates for all types of drivers/cars unfortunately!
  19. Love it how he is asking for 10+ feedback even though he has 1 lol
  20. Japfest is worse
  21. Yeassss let's fill up the garages with Z's. It's dirt cheap mate... You don't even need to worry about spending all the time out on the track for that price.
  22. Cheers for the comments so far guys. Sounds like T20 is the one to go for!
  23. Cheers for the advice mate. Much appreciated
  24. Now I don't 'usually' post threads unless they are needed but I am pulling my hair out trying to find this bulb Halfords say its a 382: http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_215354_langId_-1_categoryId_165538 This unconfirmed thread says its either T20/7443: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/61926-definitive-bulb-replacementfitment-list-help-pls/ Please help
  25. It might be boring but.....
×
×
  • Create New...