Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. 24 and just got a quote for 270 with 6 mods! So you guys all live in a war zone?!!!
  2. That is nuts! 10% is what bolt on mods usually add.
  3. Put that you have owned the car for the same amount of years as the Z then it will drop. If you have had the car longer the cheaper the insurance (Rule of thumb).
  4. Some awful quotes on that forum...."My Corsa was just as quick" "My EP3 killed it"....
  5. Love this forum sometimes....great banter!
  6. Doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile....winnings winning! They have 276bhp so what your Z 'should' have so always going to be close. Don't worry about it too much they are a 30k car!
  7. I think Kaizer on here has the best rate I have seen!
  8. I offered him 12k and got ignored
  9. Most anticipated photos of the year?!
  10. They are an awful company.....take your money then your Mrs. (Hopefully this will stop you buying the cube )
  11. So you want to buy the white 350z and are looking for advice?!
  12. Yeah even the 330S with a different map still is prone to failures unfortunately. I did think of looking at one but this does put me off
  13. Its been taken down from eBay so I imagine it sold.
  14. Most hot hatches need some form of modifying to be in the same league as the Z so I would say there is a league in-between but this is also the most opinionistic (is that a word?!!) thread I can think of. If you asked the VXR boys this they would tell you how they smoked every Z on the road over the weekend.
  15. If he had MPSS it wouldn't have happened.
  16. I love reading build threads like that but the owners usually have more money than sense!
  17. Get yourself to Japfest 10th May, best meet for me in the year. I think I prefer the Rota's though
  18. Wheel Size - F:19x9.5 R:19x10.5 Offset (front & rear) - ET20 Tyre Size - 245/35 - 275/35 Lowered - Teins (14/17mm) Spacer sized if used - N/A Arch work if necessary - N/A Rear Camber - 1.5 degrees
  19. Whitley?! Was it stolen
  20. Spotted whilst in my mates car. Black with black Rays.
  21. It's dangerous though with 300bhp to use things can get silly quite quickly! Usually stick cruise on or I get tempted too easily.
  22. Megs NXT as it smells like Parma Violets!...and it cleans well
  23. Welcome! Where abouts in the states are you based? Love the US....my dad lives in Houston and I am over at least twice a year. Boston is my favorite city so far but New Orleans does come close
  24. 370Ad

    DIY P3 service

    £20 an hour....thats crazy cheap. Does make you wonder what the techies take home though....!
  25. I said I would but its my mates 25th on the 4th, My Mrs 25th on the 11th and mine on the 24th. And I am going to a wedding on the 25th.....Never going to happen!
×
×
  • Create New...