Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Aren't most IT roles 24x7 these days?! "Well done sir you are the best candidate...so we are offering you this lovely salary and even more a company phone" Make it sound like a perk but instead your on it at home haha!
  2. Good luck from another 'IT guy'
  3. Azure, GT ??? Not biased 350Ad? :teeth: Never....the OP wanted the best model so was just giving him the facts As for his other questions: Common faults - Clickly rear axle, drop links creaking, Banana arm bush dropping down. Expect 25mpg and servicing is between 100-300 depending on what your getting done. Only 'expensive' thing I would say are tyres.
  4. Azure, GT, Rays
  5. Its hard finding a decent custom jobby...half of them bend the pipes instead mandrel bends. Also resale value is a massive plus for branded exhausts. Far easier to sell a Cobra than a custom for example.
  6. I thought these would look shocking on the car but wow that is different and I love it!
  7. Hello, I bought these 2 weeks ago with a plan of using them as winter wheels. As its me and wheels I have yet again changed my mind, I already have another set in the post so these are are up for sale. As new condition wheels with no marks/kerbing, recently powder coated in high power silver for £300 at The Wheels Specialist. http://www.thewheels...ower-silver.jpg The wheels look great, a really nice finish with a slight sparkle which makes them different to the normal flat silver. Tyres - 225/45/18 - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - 90% tyre is 4+mm but the inside 10% is excessively worn due to excessive camber. 245/45/18 - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - Even 6+mm across As for the front tyres yes they are still legal as the middle 75% of the tyre is far more than the 1.6mm needed. Please see point 4.1 for further details - http://www.motuk.co.uk/manual_410.htm I personally was going to run them but others may not, this is your decision I am just pointing out the facts. Price - £550, which is what I paid for them. Payment either cash, bank transfer or paypal gift/fee's paid by buyer. Collection from Reading Berkshire or I can courier for £33 via Paisley Freight. Any questions please ask. Now the best bit.....pictures Wheels Front Tyres Rear Tyres Thanks, Adam
  8. 370Ad

    Which colour?

    Makes them look too small in my opinion!
  9. Fitting is only 4 hours worth as well so once you have added some handling mods its 5k on top of a 2nd hand GT86/BRZ @ 20k ish. Tempting.....
  10. Jealous!! I was after an azure! I may be wrong but thats a bargain! All the ones I was looking at would at least be 7k+. If I didn't buy mine on saturday, I'd be going to see that! Why wouldn't you clean the thing before taking photos! Seems cheap though Bit harsh don't you think!
  11. I used mine in standard form as a daily all of last winter and its perfectly fine. You just have to be careful. Winter tyres are a good investment depending on what area of the country you are from! I will be fitting my Rays this year if I can bring myself to do it
  12. 100% agree... they would have more than likely done it on the cheap too.
  13. Depends what your budget is mate. For £400 you really only have Scorpion/Cobra if you want quality. £700 I would go for an Invidia £1k - World is your oyster
  14. £50 - West London http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-Exhaust-/111189698372?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19e36c2744
  15. Ah ok cool What width would you suggest on 35 profile all round ?? I agree with Kyle bud, 35's are too low for 18's, 40 profile in the sizes above would work well.
  16. http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/subaru-brz-litchfield-first-drive-2013-10-16 Looks like an absolute monster...! Extra 83bhp and 59lb ft of torque 226bhp/ton (370z - 206bhp/ton) 0-60mph time of 4.9secs £3,495 plus fitting
  17. Loads of people run a 30mm drop with wider tyres bud. It might look better but won't handle too great and you will prob get TCS issues.
  18. That makes the rolling radius around 6% out which is a fair amount! If you are wanting to decrease the rolling radius you really need to increase the width buddy.
  19. Big fan of that one....remember the price is always negotiable in private sales. If you like it go see it then see what you can knock him down too.
  20. 370Ad

    My 1st Zed!

    Looks nice and a few subtle mods
  21. Seems well priced but then silver Z's are worth less!
  22. My god that's crazy tight! It seemed quick then I saw your mod list and realised why
  23. My god GTR owners sound like d!cks! Lovely car bud
  24. I bought some Rays to put on to save the Grids but I can't bring myself to switch them over yet as they look so rubbish in comparison
  25. Have you got aftermarket HIDs fitted to the car (Whiter light). I had 6000k bulbs fitted to mine instead of the standard 4300k and it looks a lot better but the draw distance is no where near as far.
×
×
  • Create New...