Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Looks like I may have sourced some from a member who had to unfortunately sell his car for something more sensible! Will update the thread when they arrive so the mods can lock it Thanks to everyone else who PM'd.
  2. I had a similar button on mine when I bought it. Still till this day have no idea what it does!
  3. 370Ad

    Good deal?

    Yessssssssssssssssss
  4. 370Ad

    Good deal?

    The tyres are also 'almost' the correct sizes too Not bad for an eBay seller!
  5. I would have voted IS200/300, looks like an up market Swiss chronograph!
  6. I just booked mine in there again as you reminded me it was due soon Enjoy!
  7. I should be on commission for this link http://www.h-dev.co.uk/index2.php?page=350ZServicing Great garage with decent pricing
  8. UpRev is £400 from Abbey and SLD is £250ish I believe. So the map is probably the best bang for buck
  9. For when 0-60 in 3 seconds isn't quick enough....
  10. Its very silly to mod the car but tbh if you 'really' cant help it. You can get a 2 year interest free credit card. Then once you have paid your mum back, pay that back. The clever thing to do would be not the mod it though.....
  11. What are the tyres like bud? Perferably want Rays but you could sway me!
  12. Yes it does! Well a Rays wheel/tyre did!
  13. After owning about 3 sets of Rays and foolishly selling them on due to lack of space I should really get some as winter wheels. Need to keep the Rota's perfect as I have a pet hate for corroded/curbed alloys. Please PM with possible sales, happy to take on with or without tyres Cheers, Adam
  14. Thought so! Loads of guys on here have Rota's so hopefully you will get what you need soon
  15. Does it have to have a scenic background? Have a decent quality version of this if it suits! Japfest 2013 - All my more 'picturesque' are usually taken on an iPhone... lol
  16. 5.3 secs 155 mph 300 bhp Not bad! Shame you now look like an estate agent Enjoy bud
  17. If you can be bothered you can get a genuine one delivered from an Infinity garage in the US on eBay.com for about 25 pound. Took about 10 days to arrive.
  18. Sounds broken mate. You might as well swap cars with me as mine works fine
  19. This (MY07) is the very best variant of the 350z. £9,995 is not a bad price. Shame you parked it in the middle of a bush (that's supposed to be a joke, related to your new photo - wtf is it?). It's a shiny 350z parked in the sun PX for a DE?
  20. I paid £450 when I was 22 as well, great cars!
  21. 370Ad

    Best tyres

    Ekona mentioned to me these are good: http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/Sunew/YS112.htm
  22. Yours is the 276 engine though isn't it? So 'shouldn't' use excessive oil.
  23. £250 new so £150 second hand!
  24. Will ET35 fit over the calipers?!
×
×
  • Create New...