Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. DVLA must love you!
  2. If you have the V5C number you can still do it online
  3. Sorry my GF wrote something inappropriate! Can't believe your selling the car already your crazy
  4. Welcome, quite a few of us from Reading on here. Not sure if I have seen your beast on the road before though.
  5. I have the Short Ram Injen, decent bit of kit and make a lovely noise. Louder than my scorpion with decats past 5k too which is nice when you boot it On the Dyno Jez said it ran 10 degress hotter than stock but that was when I didn't have a heat shield.
  6. http://www.h-dev.co.uk/index2.php?page=350ZServicing
  7. This sounds a bit gay and I don't know your situation but for the same price as petrol you could get a place near uni and enjoy the life style
  8. No they're not ! Made me laugh....and a few others it seems by the likes/comments!
  9. Any particular reason why? The internet hardman in you is strong. Because if a car park is empty, what's the point in taking up 2 spaces. It just makes you look like a dick. And thanks, always nice to know my internet pointz are being noticed by a vegetable. Both of these posts are epic haha
  10. Your paying for a better quality filter and the name with branded ones. Obviously everyone wants a better quality filter but yours is quarter of the price so you could buy Apexi cone and still be quids in with this
  11. Ouch! DE FTW Beats the newer models down the 1/4 too
  12. Its an auto! Urgh!
  13. That looks ****ing awesome!! I have 19's on mine....want to swap cars
  14. I would 100% offer a courier buddy. Opens up so many more buyers. https://www.paisleyfreight.com/popular_postcodes.php £33 - Bargain!
  15. 370Ad

    Agency Power

    It does depend on where in the US but the cost of living is cheaper in the states. http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=United+Kingdom&country2=United+States Would love to live there myself and I am trying!
  16. Great to have all the prices open for everyone to see instead of PM for price etc!
  17. Thanks for the post, makes total sense. Think I am going to DIY what I can to make sure it's done right then keep to the standard service regime to keep the price as high as possible when it comes to the sad moment of parting with her Hopefully that won't be for a while yet though
  18. Thanks for the responses guys. My main reason for the post is resale value not actually selling the car itself as I hope the condition/spec will help me with that. Looks like I will spend the extra on yearly stamped servicing to get the best resale value possible then. Cheers
  19. My car is on 50k and when it was purchased it had a mixture of Nissan/Indy services, fully stamped up at the correct mileage/date. Since my ownership (Jan 2012) I have had it serviced once in Nov 2012 by an Indy to keep the booked stamped but I have also done two DIY services, once when I bought it to make sure it had decent oil and once in March 2013 before a track day. With my next routine service coming up in November I was wondering if I should do it myself or get an Indy to do it again? As a side note to this I have done all the other work myself on the car outside of normal servicing (Coolant, brakes, belts). So to conclude shall I shell out the moola to get it stamped or just do it myself from now on?! Merci
  20. TBH who would drop 5k on a car without seeing it first?! Use a 28 day classified ad to gain views then strike a deal when they are there in person.
  21. Gave you a nod. Even standard you probably looked better in yours than I did mine!
  22. Jealous! Sat at work reading this O well off to the US on Friday
  23. Not sure if this will help: ADDITIONAL SERVICE WHEN REMOVING BATTERY NEGATIVE TERMINAL : Special Repair Requirement INFOID:0000000004460995 INITIALIZATION PROCEDURE 1. Disconnect battery negative terminal or power window switch connector. Reconnect it after a minute or more. 2. Door switch is OFF (close). 3. Turn ignition switch ON. 4. Operate power window switch to fully open the window. (This operation is unnecessary if the window is already fully open.) 5. Continue pulling the power window switch AUTO-UP. Even after glass stops at the fully closed position, keep pulling the switch for 3 seconds or more. 6. Initializing procedure is completed.
  24. Sold for good this time?!
  25. Is your spoiler big enough?!
×
×
  • Create New...