Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. http://www.350z-uk.c...-wheels-issues/ I'm under the impression, With Good Discs and Good Pads, Braided lines, it's going to be better than standard OEM setup. There are no facts behind what you have said! The Z weighs about 1.5 tonnes, the standard brakes are going to overheat so quickly. Yes the Brembo's aren't amazing as standard but a dam sight better than one sided piston brakes. I am glad you have come to prove the point! Options: Downgrade your brakes and risk falling off the road at the first corner Get some new wheels Lower the car on some cheaper D2's - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/D2-RACING-COILOVER-STREET-SUSPENSION-KIT-NISSAN-350Z-Z33-03-ON-Z0640-/261410529954?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cdd4822a2
  2. For a weekend toy which it seems like this is. I think the Porsche would be a winner. If its your daily then the Cayman is very poorly equipped and is quite harsh.
  3. Think about this before you order man! The Z is a heavy lump. You dont want to be downgrading the brakes.
  4. Looks very pretty and smart move with the warranty on these engines! I test drove one before I got the 70 and it was a dynamic drive
  5. All depends on what the last service was though
  6. Cripes, realy?! Is the 370 that bad at cooling the oil then? That seems atrocious. I am not sure if just the new intelligence (RPM limiter) and the 50 gets that hot too or ithe 70 wasnt designed with cooling in mind. I lasted 15 minutes at Combe before the limiter came into effect. So if your not at an open pit session, then your going to have problems staying out for the full 20 minutes at a track day. Its a massive issue in the US, were its a lot hotter. Some people have even reached 140 degrees in Arizona by driving on the freeway during a hot spell. I am bringing an oil cooler back from the states with me so I can track it.
  7. They will be delivered using the eBay global shipping agreement. Which in theory is a great service but you definitely pay for it! They will also take about 3 weeks to get there...
  8. 140 degrees is restricted to 6k and 145 degrees is restricted to 3.5k. 12 hot laps of castle will do that on a relatively mild day! Make sure you change the oil afterwards if it gets that hot eeek
  9. 370Ad

    **c**** hell.

    Piper cross panel filters? You know it's a Z not a Corsa right
  10. It worked!!! Got my cheapest price yet! Paid £1400 fully comp at 19, on my birthday. Could not be happier, stayed out till 11pm driving for 3 hours, then the storms started. An absolute joy to drive. Had my GoPro set up recording it all, managed to scare some chavs that pulled out on me at a round-a-bout, (full revs in neutral... ) and also saw 2 other zeds, a gunmetal and a clean black 350, both of which ignored me! Happy to help
  11. Its a heavier slight slower 50 with 2 more seats and a trunk! In reality its not a lot different to the Z. I don't like the look of them unless really modified.
  12. Golf R is 4.9 with DSG I think. Mental for a 'Golf'
  13. S1 is 11 years difference in development not 7 likes the Z's and dropping the 0-60 by 0.6 seconds in the 5 second bracket is a lot harder than the 6 second bracket. So therefore my logic has been saved
  14. Still only 5.8 to 60 which I personally think isn't 'great' compared with the power/4WD tech. The EP3 does it 0.6 seconds slower and that's 13 years old!
  15. The kids have broken up from school haven't they... You always get posts like this during the holidays
  16. Fully agree with this. You need a nice balance if its a daily driver.
  17. Because if its tomorrow you need it and if its in 30 days time your only going to buy if the price is right.... Go through confused and put 30 days in the future, if the admiral group comes in at the top choose that quote. When you go through to actually purchase the cover you can change the date/time at the end and it does not regenerate the quote. Saves me £50-100 a year.
  18. Dented alloy on a 10k DE Good luck with the fix bud
  19. Go to a garage with some heat and you will be fine bud.
  20. My mate 'picked' up one a few months ago. Full GTR kit and 60k on the click for 9 grand. They are reasonably quick so the untrained eye wouldn't notice I suppose. Seems odd in the Jap would but you see M Sport beemers everyday.
  21. That is one hungry car! Num num num Looks fab
  22. Never heard of anyone wanting to go back to Scotland before And I am officially allowed to say this as I was born up there
  23. All this work and its still an auto
  24. Love the car but definitely prefer Azure over frozen BMW blue. When you swapping the VQ35DE for a S65 V8
×
×
  • Create New...