Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Those sir are freaking amazing, I love them!
  2. I need these in my life, how much damage for these?
  3. I have always used the same garage but the last MOT they had put down undertray obscuring underside components. A new thing for MOT testers perhaps?
  4. Dunks that my friend looks awesome sauce!
  5. Happy birthday Hugh and to the others
  6. Welcome
  7. Looking forward to a holiday this year as missed out last year with buying/doing up the new house. So looking at another Carribean island to visit or perhaps do some island hopping over Thailand direction. Most importantly looking forward to getting to some meets this year
  8. Humpy

    X-wing Z

  9. Cheers dude, looks even better in the flesh if I say so myself.
  10. Chris that looks spot on and that stance is spot on Love it!
  11. All the best BM for the move, I'm sure you both are gonna love the new adventure!
  12. That is pretty nuts
  13. Looks like a lovely zed So what mods you have planned
  14. Humpy

    BMW i8

    Seen a couple on my travels, they look quite nice imo.
  15. Nice one Josh I actually managed to get in the garage today and have a look in the back of the Z where I thought they were..... could not find them Definitely have them somewhere!
  16. One of those old kodak wind up jobbies...
  17. You can sod off as well! Leave me a lone it's the fecking cameras - all of them - I'm gonna take some with the DSLR tomorrow just to prove it They are soooooo gonna come out blue
  18. A bad workman always blames his tools Operator error if you ask me Looking nice and tidy mate How long will it last???
  19. What about hand bag shops Dan
  20. Ok mate, I haven't heard from humpy yet so I'll let you know thanks =) Sorry mate, will have a look asap! The puppy is taking up most of my time, making sure it does not pee or poo on the new carpets
  21. Thats awesome, me likey a lot
  22. Damn they look nice! "Must spend bonus on the car, must spend bonus on the car......" That's the attitude
  23. There's probably a good chance of that!! They were on before they had even arrived!
×
×
  • Create New...