Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. What are you on about, of course it is a race
  2. Great looking car, glwts
  3. £1000 on fuel, get out there and drive it
  4. Can't miss Grundy anymore
  5. 19's for show, 18's for go
  6. Good luck with the Sale Jonathan
  7. That sir is awesome
  8. Nice one Mylo, you have just got yourself a beauty of a car Sam I hope your alright
  9. Strange times ahead...
  10. Out of those I would say Cobra or Scorpion. Scorpion looks slightly more aesthetically pleasing
  11. Humpy

    Eibach

    Teins are 15mm drop I believe
  12. Anyone looking to buy a 350z then this is the one to buy. Cracking buy Good luck with the sale Sam, don't think you will need it though.
  13. Grundy is selling a lovely custom exhaust for a great price. Defo worth considering
  14. Sorry to see this mate, what a gorgeous little fella.
  15. Best wheel out there but I might be bias Looking good mate!
  16. Probably another one of those new mobile ironing companies As others have said quite a few members running those and each to their own Good to be different.
  17. Humpy

    DIY Vinyl Wrap

    Looks great and a top job Should be happy with that effort!
  18. Welcome Cannot say I recognise this zed or seen it before....
  19. Had to upgrade the clutch as it was slipping so just a little update on my build thread. Flywheel also changed at same time. JWT clutch and flywheel (SMF) Once again a big thanks go to the zed shedders, really went out their way to help me out. Big love
  20. Saw this in the flesh yesterday and a little spin out in it and oh my Certainly a head turner and a real dirty sound from that miltek, I loved it
  21. They do come black normally I just guess has had them sprayed! That's correct Humpy, I had them colour coded when I got them. P.s. Humpy - it's partly your fault I'm changing them after seeing yours and talking to you at Donnington! 😄. Told you I wanted a better looking front end like yours. Updates on the way very soon Oooops
  22. They do come black normally I just guess has had them sprayed!
  23. You know I don't come empty handed, good thing is we all know nothing will be wasted
  24. Welcome back
  25. Nice one James, she is alive!
×
×
  • Create New...