Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. No problem you old codger
  2. Happy birthday brother from another mother! Hope you had a great day Ps. Happy birthday to the other people on the birthday list
  3. No chance with Netti about
  4. Welcome back and good choice
  5. especially a Beastleigh lurker
  6. Agree and no abuse/slanging being used.
  7. Humpy

    This annoys me...

    Oooopopeople puppy ok pl I'll ppn
  8. Heard there is a national shortage of concrete due to someone down south building a ' small ' garage...
  9. Thought you were selling your porker as you were saving for a house or something Great purchase mate and looks a beauty
  10. Start calling you Tradelink soon
  11. I have to echo what Josh said ' saaaaaaaay what!!!' You are a bad man Bob
  12. Dam quick off the line those things!
  13. Did New York to LA in a big loop down south to via Dallas with 3 mates 5 years ago. The route we did was keeping off the main roads and seeing the ' real America '. We keep saying that we would need to do the Pacific coast starting from Portland. Will keep an eye on this thread if it is genuinely a goer so to speak.
  14. Welcome back buddy
  15. If you need a hand mate, just say and I will be there
  16. personal trainer
  17. Would that be too much red on a red zed?
  18. Well I guess you want to stick in the zed scene Andy? If so I would go along with what Josh said if funds allow and go for that monster 370, might aswell upgrade whilst you can Seriously tough call.
  19. Humpy

    Ark Grip

    Hook line and sinker... Another victim succumbed to zeditis Great meeting you aswell Marc and look forward to seeing the mods on the car that you have planned. Sounded alright
  20. Thanks, reminded me not to go that side of Winchester today if I go for a drive Any excuse to steer well clear of exercise
  21. Makes me all twitchy just watching him!
  22. Humpy

    Ark Grip

    They were already fitted on mate when I took you out for a spin Amazing sounding and looking exhaust for sure.
  23. Humpy

    Ark Grip

    Cheers Papa yep I am in Winchester mate so 40 min drive away. Go to Salisbury a fair bit but sadly in the work van If you do want to come have a listen and a passenger ride let me know. FYI I have berk hfc's fitted. Hey ... Thanks for the offer ... have been teasing myself with that combo as it happens and am still undecided ... when would be convenient for you ? I won't take much of your time :-) Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk Take as much time as you want, means I don't have to do DIY Whenever you want to mate, weekends or evenings are best. Work is mental oriental at the moment
  24. Humpy

    Ark Grip

    Cheers Papa yep I am in Winchester mate so 40 min drive away. Go to Salisbury a fair bit but sadly in the work van If you do want to come have a listen and a passenger ride let me know. FYI I have berk hfc's fitted.
×
×
  • Create New...