Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. It was a great day to catch up with all and what is a little bit of rain eh....
  2. This better? Hi, what rear spoiler is that? Cheers blitz spoiler
  3. This better?
  4. Not me honest gov
  5. Nice one Andy
  6. Thanks, really happy with how it's come out, It truly is though Darren, looked fantastic at Donnington and great whilst I was driving behind on the way back. Mucho respecto to you sir.
  7. Good luck Andy, long strides and it will be over quicker
  8. Welcome
  9. What you up to now Humpy? Nothing I promise
  10. Bob you can buy my one tomos if your interested, good rate obviously for you brother
  11. Got a pool if you need practice
  12. Oh welcome Btw
  13. You're keen wink wink nudge nudge
  14. Shame on you Josh! Ya I'm proper gutted .... But my wife's mums really not very well , thinks its the dreaded c word so need to be around . Really want to meet up with you though Steve to check out your awesome wrap ! Sorry to hear that mate, fingers and toes crossed for you and the family. Health and family come first before anything! We will catch up soon I am sure
  15. Humpy

    GT4 wheel refurb

    Looking good
  16. Shame on you Josh!
  17. Olympic size pool for you eh Andy
  18. Wish I could leave the mud outside.... Dog and brand new carpets plus all this mud and the entrance to the garden is via the lounge No grass at all now to be seen at the current stage. Still be there for Sunday dude
  19. Dont you dare sell it! At least enjoy it for a while first
  20. Great news fella, best outcome for sure.
  21. Car is a credit to you Andy and a pleasure meeting up with you Nothing like a few cheeky beers after being stuck in traffic with a fellow petrol head
  22. Haha You wasn't saying that last week! Welcome to the club George Hehe I am so fickle
  23. Welcome and Red is the best colour
  24. Guess I need to redo my signature aswell, bit out of date
×
×
  • Create New...