Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. In that case it will be Humpy +2 hope you don't mind me bringing the mutt. If the weather is too hot then will leave the dog at my folks.
  2. Yeah + 1 I would imagine, can't go anywhere without Dexter
  3. Yeah after you said you were not coming along, naughty Will
  4. I'm on it like a car bonnet! Count me in squirrels
  5. How bad was the damage on your car Chris when you hit the kerb? Just a minor altercation and was Bob driving it at the time
  6. Looks the dog danglies Cal, would of loved to of seen this in the flesh at Wales.
  7. Some lovely motors
  8. Oh lordy!
  9. Welcome back Zed shredders! Sounds like you had a blast and look forward to hearing the war stories.... I mean ring stories Book me in for next year, I will be there for sure!
  10. Click rear axle is my bet. Had a clicky rear axle for about 3 years now
  11. You will probably lose a few ponies by adding a pop charger due to heat soak.
  12. Surprised these have not been snapped up.
  13. Awesome, look forward to the updates. Has Andy still not sorted his alarm out on his car lol. Andy you are going to have to park your car far away from everyone else now you do realise. Have fun guys
  14. Sadly going to have to pull out of this event, was looking forward to it
  15. Correct mundo just self tappers into that plastic.
  16. That's what they all say, I like keeping everyone in suspenders... Yes you heard me correct I said suspenders Especially that Smd
  17. If I have to wait that long then so do you
  18. Oh well quite a big update due in the next couple of weeks...
  19. 19's
  20. Look good and imo not to busy, then again I'm bias
  21. Ps. More awkward than anything to physically get to it if you are a big chap
  22. Took me about 5 minutes and that is someone with no idea
×
×
  • Create New...