Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Just couldn't handle all those porn sites Andy
  2. Got an urge to buy a PS4, no real reason just feeling a bit jealous and quite fancy shooting Wasso Been playing Cod Ghosts on the Xbone and for me didnt blow me away or anything.
  3. I use AVG here, always been good to me.
  4. A couple of days? That's just breakfast I was trying to be polite
  5. Nice Mr G that should last you for a couple of days
  6. Humpy

    Hood question

    That hood is known as freaking expensive
  7. Knowing Mark it certainly will be individual to say the least. Look forward to seeing it
  8. Meh what's one more little item
  9. you wait and I will post a picture later which SMD will love....
  10. Well I loved all the presents I have recieved so far from my better half, the picture below is the items in question Especially liking the made up car bucket hamper ( Wookie fist mitt/cleaning product goodies/drying towels etc etc ) Also at the bottom is a ' Official Cheque from Santa - Entitles the bearer to: Refurb of wheels on the mistress ' which I cannot wait to get done
  11. Strange that Bbk I had a urge to clean the zed aswell. Still have not done it mind you Have a great day mate
  12. Merry Christmas to all on the forum. Hope you all have a fantastic festive break
  13. Looking good Brayster
  14. Sh*t way to start crimbo for sure!
  15. My driver and passenger seats heat both the back and base, you might have faulty heaters or switches +1 with mine
  16. That sucks
  17. Humpy

    New stubby

    If she does notice, that stubby will be going where no stubby should be put... if you get my drift
  18. That is also one of my all time favourites. Rip John Candy - legend
  19. Haha I was going to say what delicate hands you have Graham
  20. A box of bricks.....
×
×
  • Create New...