Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Hmm thx, with the Tarmac jan sale, I was going to get an invidia and fit myself. But I think I need to get to a meet and hear some in real life before deciding, as it is a lot of money to spend and not be happy with the sound. When the weather starts to improve there should be more meets going on. Whereabouts are you based? +1 to this. Always worth listening to various exhausts in the flesh and you will probably end up going for something completely different
  2. Oohhh. Hey two rings dont make a right
  3. Nice trip though
  4. Changing again Bob
  5. Bennet looking awesome mate, look forward to seeing this in the flesh in Wales
  6. Lets just hope they let you use it to it's full potential. Nice gift though
  7. Your Mrs will love you for that
  8. Welcome aboard the crazy train
  9. Well for those trying to locate a PS4 which I have had some serious problems finding one use this site - http://www.stockinformer.co.uk/checker-ps4-playstation-4 Managed to wait for an alert to come up with the bundle that I was after and finally ordered through Zavvi just waiting for confirmation on delivery. Just got Killzone at the moment but will go out and purchase a few games over the next few days.
  10. Fingers and toes crossed.
  11. Ouch, unlucky mate. Hope they do a cracking job on it
  12. Very nice Darren, I like that
  13. Have a good one Rich
  14. Humpy obviously Yep I just sell them on to Bennett
  15. Be rude not to, ive ordered one.
  16. You one of those wussy snipers that sit in a corner.... shame on you Nothing better than knifing a sniper On a serious note though is it Cod Ghosts you play Ian? I have been searching the web trying to find a store that has a ps4 in stock and having no luck at all Though quite fancying BF4. Been eyeing up future games aswell and there is two game that have caught my eye - Destiny and The Division.
  17. I think we would all like the opportunity to shoot Wasso Steve have you tried saying "xbox blow me away" Sent from the golf club... Computer says No
  18. Humpy

    New stubby

    Either that she is planning something more sinister
×
×
  • Create New...