Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. To be honest Will we are actually talking about Andy here so they may have a point
  2. Is this a car a work in progress? Not an old Jaguar as you are a little jealous of SMD?
  3. Dodge, Pontiac or some sort of cadillac....
  4. Jeeeeeeez Louise, they do talk some complete sh*t.
  5. Come on Craig, put your name down I'm sure the mrs won't mind getting a taxi to the church...
  6. 20 a day I believe. I could be completely wrong
  7. I think it's just a polite way of saying you've been banned Steve yeah they finally found out I was the Russian spammer
  8. Sorry to of been the bearer if bad news Mike
  9. I'm not too confident with spray painting yet and as this is going to be on display all the time I thought I'd better get it done properly. I'll get some stuff to practice on as I need to re-spray the drivers side switch plate on the door which I'll attempt to do myself - either that or wrap it! Did you do your eyelids yourself then? Done a few items on the car, small items that is! A can of primer, nissan kuro black spray and then a lacquer on top to finish. If the eyelids end up looking like the front of my bumper ( bumper rash ) then I'm not to worried about the finish
  10. Please do as your not the only one with strange tendencies Ps not talking about myself either Well it was just on channel 4 again so got a chance to see what the fuss was all about. Different to say the least. If it makes them happy and they are not hurting anyone then who are we to judge.
  11. Didn't fancy using a rattle can on the eye lids?
  12. Whoever has bought this please keep us updated with pictures of this fitted
  13. Humpy

    Invidia vs Milltek

    I have heard the Miltek and sounds great when on the loud pedal but dont think I have seen or heard the invidia in the flesh so I have not voted. Good luck with choosing
  14. Was going to say Dave Parkin didnt have the Nismo Kit, beat me to it Colin.
  15. If someone did that to me about my car then I'm pretty sure I would retaliate. I have heard of Barryboys and knew what they were about but that was the first time I have actually looked at the website and certainly wont be going back there for seconds. They are vile.
  16. Humpy

    A Unique Zed

    Think the first time I saw the Brick yard red was a youtube clip of one spinning on the ring. Absolutely gorgeous colour But back to the Op's original post that zed/car is always rearing it's ugly head on here and it is just eeewwwwww
  17. Is the Forum Chat down? Getting the following message ' The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users first leave '
  18. Has anyone else done this to there Zed? Shame on you If your happy then im happy
  19. It's a hard life for some
  20. Humpy

    LakeZ, big news.

    Just caught up with this, looks like you are pulling out all the stops Martin. Even more reason why im going to try my best to get up to this meet.
  21. +1 Just some tyre gel to finish the detailing Zeus just in case you needed another reason to buy a bulge
  22. That is a cracking looking zed could not ask for anything more
  23. Cheers for the heads up as the work vehicles use Texaco.
  24. Looking good
×
×
  • Create New...