Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Looks like a clean and tidy example, let the modding commence
  2. That does sounds so dirty and that is meant in a good way. Well im moving to Romania
  3. Spot on mate, now dont change that front again! You can have my HR bonnet...... when i sell the zed that is
  4. Reminds me of my driving....
  5. Pictures please or you havent got one Welcome to the forum
  6. You've got sexy wheels, it's a ying/yang thing. But we all want it ALL Yep lifes a bitch and I dont mean Keyser's car
  7. Not looking at this thread, must look away now..... I hate you all with nice bays
  8. +1 Do this if the distance is to far. Welcome to the forum btw
  9. Excellent another member local to do some meets
  10. Sounds like a good day out to me, nice pics
  11. One place that is certainly on one of my places to visit for a city break. Hope you have a great time Lrf4n Not wanting to hijack the thread or wanting to start a seperate thread for this but in March we are heading off to Venice for 4 days ( work ). Any tips or advice for those who have ventured here? Staying at Hotel Monaco and Grand Canal which backs onto St Marks Square. All I have heard is dont buy anything in the square as it is a rip off and venture off down the back streets to eat etc.
  12. Your Brave Andy
  13. Happy birthday Lexx
  14. Happy birthday mate, have a good one!
  15. Nice one, I only grabbed a couple of vids
  16. Well done chaps and chapesses!
  17. Least it didn't rain.... Hope you get it sorted dude. Great day all round though still trying to warm up. Yeah Petes car was rather a bit touch and go on that ramp
  18. Last Vegas - a good watch and mainly due to the awesome line up of oldie actors.
  19. +1 very good film! Story line is what you expect from a film based on slavery but the acting is 1st class. Gravity - All I can say is Meh... Much about nothing. Visually good that's all I can say really.
  20. Yeah I know Denplan, you get in there from Andover road direction
  21. Yes mate where did you see me?? Didn't see you! Check the spotted thread on here I posted yesterday I think. Going past the Mucky Duck pub in Winchester
  22. Sam does your reg ends in NUG?
  23. Awww thought you were going to say fire got all excited then! It's ok I will bring the marshmallow's and we can still use the wood
  24. Welcome Where abouts are you based in the south then?
×
×
  • Create New...