Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Not sure where I was going with that but have to agree a place and time and all that. If car park was empty then yes a blip is always good.
  2. Schools around here have signs saying 20 is plenty...
  3. Lovely exhaust this and sounds great glwts mate
  4. Looks great Zed meet at Jims then
  5. Sold pending payment and collection Saturday
  6. Do the Cambridge diet
  7. To me you both will be winners
  8. See here and a great day out and we are all super freiendly, well almost Anyway welcome to the forum and tidy looking Zed
  9. No.1 - don't go to the stealers No.2 - don't go to the stealers Get a service kit for whichever service you need from clarkemotor sports and go to and independent garage. A lot cheaper
  10. What others have said bascially swap the crap sugar stuff for more healthy fruit etc. A little more exercise and you will notice a difference
  11. That's a bit harsh mate
  12. Very nice mate, you must be chuffed. Sort of remind me of my wheels
  13. Lovely evening for a drive Car looks lovely jubbly
  14. Hhhmmmm nice set of winter wheels there...
  15. Have it on all the time
  16. Good job you aint got a hole in your pocket and posted a photo of your jewels.. now that would have been embarrassing.. Would need the zoom function
  17. Or this is what I do when I'm bored at work, type absolute jibber jabber!
  18. Oh god Think my phone was still on whilst in my pocket. Such a sensitive bloody screen on this
  19. Please delete mods
  20. Vodka is your answer sir! Stick to vodka and vodka will not stick with you. Think of it like a lady, treat her nice, give her lots of attention and she'll be good to you, cheat on her with with the dirty whores whisky and beer and she'll s*** down your throat the next morning. You have had some real nasty women Husky
  21. After the first Wales event I went to and had some of your exquisite Romanian liquor or whatever it was, I will never ever drink that stuff again. Hungover.com! Problem is after a horrible hangover I always say never again. Problem is that lasts about a week
  22. That's very thoughtful of you they are just going to have look bad with the kit Yep 19's - 19 x 9 1/2 ET 12 and 19 x 11 ET 15 if I recall correctly
  23. Nice... Are those alloys BBS Rm's liking the dish different from the usual rota's Funny enough I had rotas before these Yep some nice varrstoen bbs
×
×
  • Create New...