Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Welcome and enjoy
  2. Welcome to the forum and good bye to your money
  3. Do I need these....
  4. Welcome
  5. Would have to be a Cadbury purple, midnight purple or any kind of purple to be fair Quite like those shade...
  6. You did
  7. Vowed never to play any mmorpg's ever again. Played swg, then wow, dungeons and dragons, rift, the new star wars one. Even though I enjoy those games, I realised how much of my life was being lost to a game. I struggle with my own life let alone living with an in game character or 10
  8. Real shock when I heard this when I woke. Thought he was brilliant! Rip
  9. Nice to see a pic of your old 350 Colin Welcome to the club and she looks a beaut
  10. Welcome
  11. I like the rules for the passengers
  12. Haha awesome! Knew you needed something green in your life. Look forward to seeing this in the flesh!
  13. It won't Take long, Tarmac is an awesome trader on here
  14. So much better without Bob, always struggled with that bonnet.
  15. Howdy
  16. Nice one mate Bargain for someone.
  17. fantastic results chaps
  18. Hehe saw this earlier aswell and wondered what it was about. Great pic though
  19. This reminded me of one I heard many years ago. Going to a football match with my sister and brother in law, as we were walking up to stadium the floodlights came on, sister turned to my brother in law and asked "is it live?" 😳 Took my son to football when he was 5 (20 years ago) and we watched the highlights of the week befores game on the 'jumbotron' screen that was newly installed. We had got there early as I wanted to avoid the crowds, when the highlights finished my son got up and put his coat on, I asked him why and he pointed at the screen and said it's finished he obviously thought we went to the ground just to watch the football on an even bigger screen. His face was a picture when the teams came out!!! Going with him this Saturday and taking my 5 year old godson, luckily I haven't been reported to childline for taking them to Spurs, could be classed as child abuse I'm sure Just misguided Dave
  20. People would do anything for a few Krispy cremes
×
×
  • Create New...